2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Uh, no. But that's what I would expect someone who lives in SF to think.

View attachment 366006

They moved in 2014.

It was a joke. Santa Clara sucks and you know that. Have you been to the new stadium? It's not a great experience. You gotta park like a mile away and pay $40 to park in some tech company's parking lot. It was really poorly planned. Worst billion dollar stadium ever.

Calm down bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It was a joke. Santa Clara sucks and you know that. Have you been to the new stadium? It's not a great experience. You gotta park like a mile away and pay $40 to park in some tech company's parking lot. It was really poorly planned. Worst billion dollar stadium ever.

Calm down bro.
All of this is in fact true. I look at these new stadiums being built, and they are fantastic. What the 49ers built is pretty shitty. And the prices are still absolutely unreasonable to go see a game.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I guess “forever sorry”…..makes it ok
Man fuck that!

ggggggggg.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't been to Levi's stadium but it can't possibly be worse than Candlestick.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been to Levi's stadium but it can't possibly be worse than Candlestick.
So it definitely is not worse than Candlestick. But it also doesn't have that same grit and history as Candlestick. Problem with Levi's is the fact that they built a billion dollar stadium, and it simply does not have all the bells and whistles of all these other new stadiums. It is really, really underwhelming.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why did they spend so much money on underwhelming?

Its baffling.

Why not bring in a S tier design firm and really push the limits. Look at Cowboys stadium compared to Levis. Oh well, maybe they will just build another one in 2030 :trump:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Why did they spend so much money on underwhelming?

Its baffling.

Why not bring in a S tier design firm and really push the limits. Look at Cowboys stadium compared to Levis. Oh well, maybe they will just build another one in 2030 :trump:
500 million for actual stadium.

500million to line politicians pockets.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I guess “forever sorry”…..makes it ok

look, the man ticked all the boxes with that statement, what more do you want

* he has ties to the <insert offended subject> community
* he will learn from this
* this will help him grow as a person

in a few months he will make a donation (forced by the team and his agent) to the local Ching-Chong community, it will obviously be covered by the media and all will be well because it's football season and none of this shit matters.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol who knew that the vaccine would be a larger overall social issue than the virus itself.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I wonder what's wrong with this guy. Aside from Ryan Leaf I'm hard pressed to think of a top 10 pick quarterback that has failed as badly as he has in the NFL. I mean you can say he was drafted onto a bad team, but that doesn't account for him losing the 3rd string quarterback spot to some guy you never heard of.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

I wonder what's wrong with this guy. Aside from Ryan Leaf I'm hard pressed to think of a top 10 pick quarterback that has failed as badly as he has in the NFL. I mean you can say he was drafted onto a bad team, but that doesn't account for him losing the 3rd string quarterback spot to some guy you never heard of.

Processes slow. Supposed to have a high football IQ but it isnt showing. Good deep ball but overthrows short and medium passes. Also his timing and pocket presence hasn't improved.

Lastly, he doesnt seem to have the mentality. Like Shanahan said in the article, things break down and his first judgment is to save the play, causing disaster. As things get worse he tightens up, like someone stuck in quicksand who flails around without thinking and sinks even deeper.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Isn't Utanyan a Vikings fan? And then there's that special one who comes in when they win yelling SKRA or some shit

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

JaMarcus Russell was worse by far.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, Russell 1st overall taken over Calvin Johnson. I don't recall there ever being someone like that run out of the league so fast for being fat and lazy. Crazy.

• 1Like