2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We need someone to trade up into the top 4 and take Chase or Pitts just to make the draft get crazy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely gonna be interesting with what the Falcons do at this point. Do you trade down, draft with Ryan in mind or gamble on Lance/Fields(some say they prefer Lance) sitting behind Ryan. Hard spot to be in really and get it to payoff for you.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Problem is you don't give up that much draft capital to take a Chase or Pitts, you only do it for a QB.

Given that the contract rework they did with Ryan means they're tied to him for another 2-3 years at least, I don't see Atlanta drafting a QB at all. At least not in Round 1. If they are getting offers, I think they move down. If Denver wants to come up from 9 they can still get a difference maker at that pick.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Problem is you don't give up that much draft capital to take a Chase or Pitts, you only do it for a QB.

Given that the contract rework they did with Ryan means they're tied to him for another 2-3 years at least, I don't see Atlanta drafting a QB at all. At least not in Round 1. If they are getting offers, I think they move down. If Denver wants to come up from 9 they can still get a difference maker at that pick.

Agree.

I think they should stick with Ryan for a a few more years, trade to the back of the top 10 to get more picks. Still can get a crazy amazing players at 10 this year, especially if top 3 or four are all QB's. - Denver at 9 seems interesting.

Thing is, if this happens it wont happen until draft day. Need to know who goes 1-3 before you can pull the trigger.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agree.

I think they should stick with Ryan for a a few more years, trade to the back of the top 10 to get more picks. Still can get a crazy amazing players at 10 this year, especially if top 3 or four are all QB's. - Denver at 9 seems interesting.

Thing is, if this happens it wont happen until draft day. Need to know who goes 1-3 before you can pull the trigger.

I read a crazy mock earlier where they trade back to 9 with Denver, then trade back from 9 to 15 with the Patriots, as well. That would be a massive haul of total extra picks, and if 5 QB's are gone, you're still getting at minimum the 10th best non QB in the draft.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
4qz5x0jlebr61.jpg

amkf9x8p9kq61.jpg

awdjvdd2z2r61.jpg

pMlg1nc.jpg

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So.......Deshaun Watson, young super rich NFL dude....went and sexually assaulted some bitch who is half Vulcan half Klingon?

Color me skeptical.

dcb66a9932841520621ec6f792d79e.jpg

• 4Picard
  • 3Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So.......Deshaun Watson, young super rich NFL dude....went and sexually assaulted some bitch who is half Vulcan half Klingon?

Color me skeptical.

dcb66a9932841520621ec6f792d79e.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious that this kinda behavior just gets Watson off at this point. I don't think looks have too much to do with it.

Let's see these broads you're bringing home every night. I'd totally cum on that chick's face. I'd probably even get her a towel afterwards too.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
She's super pretty but that fucking hair style is an automatic no for me. It should be banned for all eternity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Her press conference really looked...rehearsed. Dab with the tissue and everything.
Would you just wing it when you know there's going to be a ton of attention on everything you say? No, you'd rehearse to some degree, so you don't look like a fool or worse, trip on your words and be confusing. If you have a point to make, I think you'd want to ensure it was made without error

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Would you just wing it when you know there's going to be a ton of attention on everything you say? No, you'd rehearse to some degree, so you don't look like a fool or worse, trip on your words and be confusing. If you have a point to make, I think you'd want to ensure it was made without error

Makes sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
I think it's pretty obvious that this kinda behavior just gets Watson off at this point. I don't think looks have too much to do with it.

Let's see these broads you're bringing home every night. I'd totally cum on that chick's face. I'd probably even get her a towel afterwards too.
She looks like most Puerto Ricans you would see at a bar if you ignore the dumb ass haircut and the bull ring. I imagine you'd probably blow a load on anyone, man or woman, that slaps on some makeup and lipstick.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
She looks like most Puerto Ricans you would see at a bar if you ignore the dumb ass haircut and the bull ring. I imagine you'd probably blow a load on anyone, man or woman, that slaps on some makeup and lipstick.

Sometimes they don't even need the makeup.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well...based off a girlfriend....yes

COBWMNN7JVDIBHV7P4XMURSERQ.JPG
Girl is a thousand times prettier than that thing in the press conference.

Alex if you would happy with getting to nut on that chicks face you need to work on your game man. FFS dont you play guitar well? That alone should get you some hotter girls than the chick with the Dumb and Dumber haircut.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users