2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Elijah Mitchell is injured more than he is healthy, its unreal. Everytime he carries the ball i wince.
He's out another 6-8 weeks with the exact same injury that sidelined him to begin the year. Just the other knee now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Rams in full tank mode. AD about to sit out the season, has only missed two games in his career and neither were for injury.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rams in full tank mode. AD about to sit out the season, has only missed two games in his career and neither were for injury.
1 season too soon. They still don't have their own 1st round pick!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ravens are the new Falcons?
Well the Falcons had one of the best QBs in the league that season, the Ravens just have Lamarrhea. Not really a good comparison.

*edit*

also digging into that roster reminds me, the day after the biggest choke in Super Bowl history the fucking 49ers signed one of the architects of that choke to a six year contract.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
also digging into that roster reminds me, the day after the biggest choke in Super Bowl history the fucking 49ers signed one of the architects of that choke to a six year contract.
28-3, but if we're just boiling down a "choke" to a singular play..

I'd argue the Seahawks was worse, considering the Ravens would've had 3 time outs, 1:45ish, and the rocket arm of Joe Flacco to get a field goal to win. Whereas the Pats would've only had about 22 seconds and only 2 timeouts, needing a field goal to just tie it, TD to win.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
28-3, but if we're just boiling down a "choke" to a singular play..
Who said anything about a single play? The Falcons playcalling was monumentally terrible the entire second half, and especially the fourth quarter. They got pushed out of field goal range on two separate drives by calling passes when they should have been running the ball, and another drive resulted in a turnover when Hightower sacked Ryan on what should have been a run play.

Plenty of other shit went wrong which is why I called Shanahan one of the architects of the choke rather than laying it solely on his head.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well the Falcons had one of the best QBs in the league that season, the Ravens just have Lamarrhea. Not really a good comparison.

*edit*

It was just a joke. But you know, Gavin gonna Gavin

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
NFL wants those Cowboys ratings.

If you look up the highest rated nfl games, the cowboys are in pretty much all of them excluding superbowls. I can't find it now, but a few years ago when I looked it up last, there were cowboy games from years ago that were still in the top 10 all time. That article says they're in 5 of the top 10 games last year. Yeah, no network is going to willingly give up cowboys ratings. That said, I wish they'd flex them out of that thursday game against the titans on dec 29th. Streaming games sucks ass.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are you suggesting the Cowboys are popular?!?
Only amongst earthlings. As far as we know martians aren't big fans.

pic unrelated

321a3f3ac632ba652224f9eab5f7af40--cowboys-football-dallas-cowboys.jpg

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Von Miller only has a lateral meniscus tear, he said we would be back for the Jets game on the 11th. We dodged a bullet.

• 1Cringe

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still sounds like he will need surgery later on down the road for it, which also means more risk of further injury, so I wouldn't call him out of the woods on it either.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
From what I read there isn't much chance of further injury, it's mostly a pain tolerance thing. But he will need surgery after the season for sure.

• 1Like