2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

should be this weekends game also
It's funny to see the feedback on this: Chargers fans seem to know they don't perform well in primetime and don't want this game moved there. Dolphins fans also know their team doesn't perform well in primetime either, but are just thirsty for some national attention so they don't give a crap.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's funny to see the feedback on this: Chargers fans seem to know they don't perform well in primetime and don't want this game moved there. Dolphins fans also know their team doesn't perform well in primetime either, but are just thirsty for some national attention so they don't give a crap.
I personally love the 2nd response to the article.
1669781097013.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrong. Dak hasn't won any Super Bowls.

After the Bengals beat the Chiefs they go on a winning streak meeting Jimmy G in the Super Bowl. Alex Alex jinxes his team yet again by saying he won’t go to the Super Bowl because reasons and Jimmy G gets his ring.

Kirun Kirun celebrates by farming lower guk with his new zerker and my new monk.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This could really end up being a mess for the 49ers.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Kinda the risk the 49ers took with CMC. Its safe to say the guy is injury prone at this point

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

After the Bengals beat the Chiefs they go on a winning streak meeting Jimmy G in the Super Bowl. Alex Alex jinxes his team yet again by saying he won’t go to the Super Bowl because reasons and Jimmy G gets his ring.

Kirun Kirun celebrates by farming lower guk with his new zerker and my new monk.

If the Bengals go 0-3 against SF in the Super Bowl I might have to move.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Getting him back around playoff time could be the wise thing, provided he can actually come back

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He thinks he was 2 weeks out. Obviously Von overcommitted but he should be ready by the wildcard round

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pats offense just looks pathetic. They had the one fluke screen and that was it.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I still can't believe they paid Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith to do nothing. When they signed those two I remember how everyone thought NE was going to power mismatch the league with 2 athletic TE's, but I constantly forget they're even on the roster.

If we're lucky it will take them a couple of decades to figure it out.

• 1Solidarity