2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
CMC is fine.

He dodged a bullet, his words. Very troubling. If this guy isnt healthy for the 49ers its curtains, as Deebo has suffered 37 soft tissue injuries over the course of the season and isnt a 100 percent.

Jinmy isnt capable of dealing with the gravity of having to be the focul point of the offense. What is bizzare about this year is the redzone. Like I said before, the 49ers were number 1 in redzone offense last year, I dont understand what has changed to be this bad this year.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully they just have AD and Wagner also just sit out. Let the younger guys try and develop and start fresh next year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Season fell apart in the first game with the OL injuries and the injuries just haven't let up. Oh well. Hate to waste a year of AD. Hopefully they fix this shit in the offseason. I think the pieces on defense are fine outside needing another edge rusher. It's the scheme I'm not a huge fan of as it plays right into teams like the Niners gameplan. I do think Von would have made this unit maybe the best in the NFL. His loss was certainly felt.

I get wanting to go all out to win a Superbowl to develop a better LA fanbase, but you can't just go sucking ass right after because LA fans are fucking fickle as shit for the most part.

Shit we even had some close calls with injuries derailing last year. Woods goes down, we just signed OBJ (who gets hurt in the Superbowl), both our safeties go down and we have a practice squad guy and Weddle comes out of retirement for the playoffs. Like, without those guys we don't win.

Also why preseason favorites and shit like that is a fools game. Injuries and luck determine even the best teams results.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
734x2o.jpg

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
After losing 4 games in the fourth quarter, Ravens actually come back and win after trailing in the fourth quarter. It is a Christmas miracle.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So there was a report earlier today that the 49ers are open to having Jimmy G come back next season. So what happens next? Well he goes and gets injured, naturally.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully the Bengals can hang on so the Bills will be the 1 seed again.

lol and the Chargers always find a way to be a .500 team.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand what the Miami team is so worked up about. That was a pretty clear no catch.