2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don't understand what the Miami team is so worked up about. That was a pretty clear no catch.
I would guess it's like a David Tyree thing where he pinned it against his helmet is considered control. Of course Tyree's catch never touched the ground so there's no doubt it wasn't a catch.

I didn't see his hand around it though. Looks like he was knuckling it against his helmet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I mean it looked like he never actually had control of the ball. And the ball actually touched the ground. I dunno, just doesn't seem close enough to get that worked up about.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Not mad about losing to a good SF team, just the way it happened. Tua is 8-2 as a starter this year and it's just going to be a week of haters saying they told us Tua sucks.

Hopefully the 9ers get Jimmy G back or Purdy turns out to be a hidden gem.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck yeah. Bengals are at it again at the right time. Two division leaders bested in back to back weeks.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You can't stop Purdy, you can only hope to contain him. Hopefully he'll be able to get 2 Super Bowl wins one day, just like Jimmy G.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“Clubs and individuals determined to be in violation of this rule will be subject to League discipline ‘to include a minimum fine of $350,000 for the club, a minimum fine of $100,000 for the head coach, a minimum fine of $50,000 for assistant coaches, if applicable, and a minimum fine of $50,000 for players. Please be advised that violations of this rule may also result in suspensions of persons involved, and/or the forfeiture of a draft choice(s), including for first offenses. Clubs, club personnel (including head coaches and assistant coaches), and players have been held accountable for their actions this season.”

Per a league source, there are multiple cases currently under investigation when it comes to fake injuries.

Be interesting if they come down on team(s) in the near future.

Fadaar

That guy
wish other sports (cough, soccer & basketball) would bring the fucking hammer down like that

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, Jimmy G out for the season. What the fuck. Has to have season ending foot surgery

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1670201696415.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Well, Jimmy G out for the season. What the fuck. Has to have season ending foot surgery

damn, was just looking around for news on the severity but wasn't seeing much

EDIT seeing reports now, broken foot

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not mad about losing to a good SF team, just the way it happened. Tua is 8-2 as a starter this year and it's just going to be a week of haters saying they told us Tua sucks.

Hopefully the 9ers get Jimmy G back or Purdy turns out to be a hidden gem.
told you Tua sucks.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This game shouldn't even be broadcasted, much less a Sunday night game and Im not talking about the Cowboys

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The Buffalo Bills are the #1 seed in the AFC. They have played the #2, #3, #4, #6, #7 and #8 seed.

The Bills have beat every AFC division leader.

These next few weeks are gonna be wild as the AFC finishes out

Bills vs Bengals is going to be huuuuuge