2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently Brady also signed the ball that Greenlaw intercepted. Sounds like a nicer guy than I give him credit for.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sad to see how good a team like the 49ers is with all their injuries and how bad we are.

This franchise is fucked for the next 5 years min.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1670811604728.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently Brady also signed the ball that Greenlaw intercepted. Sounds like a nicer guy than I give him credit for.
There are tons of stories like these floating around, people have just spent the years convincing themselves he's a shitty person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Paging Denamian Denamian It's getting late and I need to know how the Chargers are going to screw this up before I go to sleep

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Well the 49ers did something that exposed Miami. Maybe the Chargers will screw it up still but can't feel good about a Dolphins win after the offense is supposed to carry the team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, what is up with Tua? Was the first half of this season just an anomaly and he really does just suck?

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Seriously, what is up with Tua? Was the first half of this season just an anomaly and he really does just suck?
There is something wrong. Miami hasn't had a really high performing QB for a long time. I've watched a shitload of videos of Tua highlights this year because of that. Footwork, timing, and accuracy are all disjointed as hell.

Now Miami has a Saturday night primetime game in Buffalo, and the sole 1pm game against Green Bay on Christmas. We are taking Denver's place and people are going to get sick of seeing a shitty offensive team suck up all these primetime slots.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Apparently Brady also signed the ball that Greenlaw intercepted.

That was a hell of a pick. Don't know what to say about Purdy. Seems too good to be true but in his first two games he's a significant upgrade from Garoppolo.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Id say the 9'ers D last week laid out a pretty good blueprint of how to disrupt the timing of there offense and the Chargers continued with it tonight. If they don't find a way to adapt, they could be in big trouble heading into the playoffs.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well the 49ers did something that exposed Miami. Maybe the Chargers will screw it up still but can't feel good about a Dolphins win after the offense is supposed to carry the team.

Their hot start was due to home runs throws and their stadium heat and sun literally taking out 15-20 players a game.

Their offense has such amazing deep threats and speed but if they can’t take the top off they can’t move as much.