2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Loving that the first year Tomlin can't ride Big Ben is almost guaranteed his first losing season. Get used to them buddy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck me. 49ers hitting on all cylinders, Purdy looking great. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, down goes Deebo and has to be carted off. Awesome.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They are officially calling Deebo's injury a knee injury, and by the way he reacted that leads me to think ACL. Would be very unfortunate.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Purdy has been pretty impressive, he can get the ball out really quick.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Bucs are a team who are actually going to the playoffs. What a joke of a division.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I think we can all agree that the biggest surprise is Russel Wilson has thrown for 3 TD passes and the game's not even over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Purdy has been pretty impressive, he can get the ball out really quick.
I think I am most impressed by his poise. He has handled pressures really well, and appears just totally comfortable out there.

Fadaar

That guy
The Bucs are a team who are actually going to the playoffs. What a joke of a division.

yeah i gave up on this season weeks ago. unless they pull an entire horse out of their ass for the playoffs gonna be a wasted spot.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
yeah i gave up on this season weeks ago. unless they pull an entire horse out of their ass for the playoffs gonna be a wasted spot.
They'll play the perineal one-and-done team for the past 25 years. Don't give up hope just yet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean I’m sure he’s a cool guy but when I hear the name Brock Purdy I can’t help but think of this guy

deliverance GIF