2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I believe the odds of the Rams making the playoffs may have risen all the way to 1% with this win.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
That unsportsmanlike penalty was bad enough to warrant that clown being cut after the game (afaik he wasn’t I just mean they might as well), but it was only 15 of the 107 yards the Rams gained on that drive. Whoever was calling the defensive plays gets the blame and should also be out of a job.
There are quite a few culprits for our loss tonight, from Carr being outplayed by Baker who got there two days ago and was getting sacked and pressured all night, to dumb play calling on both sides of the ball, to Cle Ferrel giving them a new set of downs when they were punting, to Tillery negating Crosbys sack while giving them another 15 bonus yards and stopping the clock. Don't even mention some blatant no calls on holding but whats new. Sad times tho. Hey at least we got the heart break over with earlier rather then later.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's never just one thing that went wrong in a loss but it's hard not to blame everything on a penalty that colossally stupid. I wouldn't have even waited until the game was over to fire him.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Far fetched, but if Baker gives them a spark and he’s on the fence, I could see Staffords retirement decision being easier

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder why they always wait an extra week before starting Saturday games, should definitely have some this weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
So is Thursday Night a worse product than Monday night? Al wishes he was back on SNF - the ability to flex guarantees a good game

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
uo1Sg2d.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Jordan was fined $50,000. His position coach, Ryan Nielsen, also was fined $50,000. Coach Dennis Allen was fined $100,000. And the Saints were fined $350,000.

That memo they sent wasn't fucking around.

EDIT

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

That memo they sent wasn't fucking around.

EDIT

That Bates one is pretty egregious.

The Saints are fighting back.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
the announcers calling out bates for not putting in the effort to fake limp to the sideline made me chuckle

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals offense can just never get fully healthy. Three of our top four receivers out. No Boyd, Higgins, or Hurst. Real uphill battle today with practice squad guys.