2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No one even comes close to Mahomes, Burrow and Hurts this year. Next up would be Allen. Then everybody else.
This is wrong. The stats don't support this argument at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Looks like DeMeco Ryans may be heading to Houston after this year. Hopefully the 49ers have another DC lined up, because we have been lucky to have Saleh and then him.

There are rumors the Broncos may hire him.

I am so sick of these fucking 1st year Head Coaching experiments.

Penner is proving to be just as clueless about running an organization as Joe Ellis and John Elway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone HAS to tell this guy to retire.

Dolphins general manager Chris Grier said earlier this month that the team will enter the 2023 season with Tagovailoa as its starting quarterback and that doctors they have spoken to do not believe the quarterback's concussions will leave him more susceptible to head injuries moving forward.

They plan to work him to death/dementia. They apparently found doctors willing to go directly against literally every shred of research data on TBIs in the last 20 years.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Screenshot_20230127-144902_rif is fun.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This is wrong. The stats don't support this argument at all.

You should immediately email the Associated Press about there Most Valuable Player award candidates this year with this information.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You should immediately email the Associated Press about there Most Valuable Player award candidates this year with this information.
I'm just saying the gap isn't huge between those 3 and some of the other QBs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Since you are saying there is a gap, isn't that exactly what I am saying, they are the top tier.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking on the weirdness of interviewing during the playoffs, does the front office have to sign off on him doing that cause that'd be wild if not.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not for HC jobs but I think they can block it for other positions?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pretty damning article about the pats ineptitude on offense this year in the Boston herald. Players would ask the coaches what if the defense adapts to a play called how to we adjust before the snap...and the coaches (judge and patricia)didn't know what to do. Thus the lack of adjustments by the pats etc.the GOOD news is, we now have an OC that CAN run an offense. If the Pats had him this past season and I bet the patriots would have had 2 or 3 wins more. The defense was decent, just the offense sucked.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users