2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty damning article about the pats ineptitude on offense this year in the Boston herald. Players would ask the coaches what if the defense adapts to a play called how to we adjust before the snap...and the coaches (judge and patricia)didn't know what to do. Thus the lack of adjustments by the pats etc.the GOOD news is, we now have an OC that CAN run an offense. If the Pats had him this past season and I bet the patriots would have had 2 or 3 wins more. The defense was decent, just the offense sucked.
How dare you say Matt Patricia can’t coach an offense!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Unsolved Mysteries 1980S GIF by FILMRISE

it’s a conspiracy

Deepfaked!!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Unsolved Mysteries 1980S GIF by FILMRISE

it’s a conspiracy

I guess the retard conspiracy faggots forced his hand.

Next up: this was recorded before the game and the entire injury was staged so the NFL could tease the neutral site idea.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Bengals are villains confirmed.
They're (players and fans) talking a lot of talk for a team that hasn't won the super bowl yet! Maybe I just hear it more because I'm a Chiefs fan but I don't remember the Rams, Bucs, or Chiefs (or their other opponents) talking this much before they won the super bowl.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Deepfaked!!

Obviously, motherfucker faked an injury. Nothing NFL? This shit getting old…

Glad he’s doing well. Seems like full recovery is the expectation. I hate the Bills but wish him all the success he desires.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They're (players and fans) talking a lot of talk for a team that hasn't won the super bowl yet! Maybe I just hear it more because I'm a Chiefs fan but I don't remember the Rams, Bucs, or Chiefs (or their other opponents) talking this much before they won the super bowl.

It's not quite the level of the Grizzlies in the NBA, but I'm starting to get the vibe and I hate it. Lotta talk for a franchise that has only seen two quality seasons in forever. That said, I do think the trash talk is entertaining and really it hasn't been that bad. So what if right after the Bills win Hilton says "see you at Burrowhead" on the sidelines? That shit is harmless. No one talks more trash than Nick Wright and I find that dude funny with how over the top he is.

But this really is the year we gotta go for it all. Way too many important defensive players are UFAs this offseason. That plus the looming Burrow extension and the Bengals are gonna need to be batting 1.000 on draft picks. This upcoming draft will probably be defense and OL focused.

• 3Like

DickTrickle

It's not quite the level of the Grizzlies in the NBA, but I'm starting to get the vibe and I hate it. Lotta talk for a franchise that has only seen two quality seasons in forever. That said, I do think the trash talk is entertaining and really it hasn't been that bad. So what if right after the Bills win Hilton says "see you at Burrowhead" on the sidelines? That shit is harmless. No one talks more trash than Nick Wright and I find that dude funny with how over the top he is.

But this really is the year we gotta go for it all. Way too many important defensive players are UFAs this offseason. That plus the looming Burrow extension and the Bengals are gonna need to be batting 1.000 on draft picks. This upcoming draft will probably be defense and OL focused.
Yeah, your team is in absolutely prime position as long as Burrow is on the rookie contract. Even with the defensive free agents you seem to have a really good defensive coordinator that should help a lot with transitions.

I think a bigger test will be in a couple years time when you have a lot of offensive player decisions to make in terms of contracts. Burrow might have to make some of the same kind of adjustments Mahomes did this year after Hill left.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Obviously, motherfucker faked an injury. Nothing NFL? This shit getting old…

Glad he’s doing well. Seems like full recovery is the expectation. I hate the Bills but wish him all the success he desires.
It was good to see that he was talking just fine. I thought maybe part of the reason why he wasn't making any public statements or appearances was because he had some speech difficulty or something like that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think a bigger test will be in a couple years time when you have a lot of offensive player decisions to make in terms of contracts. Burrow might have to make some of the same kind of adjustments Mahomes did this year after Hill left.

I have full faith Burrow will be able to make those adjustments. Higgins and Chase both missed some time this year and practice squad guys really stepped up. Burrow really is a player that makes everyone around him better.

• 3Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bengals are villains confirmed.
Dance Bengals GIF by The Undroppables

Who doesn’t love to root for a good villain? I’m totally here for Joe Brrrrr conquering the league. The worst part about Brady is he didn’t look like he was having any fun while owning the league.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Let's go Eagles and Chiefs!

(Sorry guys can't wait for the inevitable 49ers/Bengals superbowl and those faggot niner niner bang gang fans to get their first ring in almost 3 decades)