2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if this is nfl thread or politics thread material

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Denver's problems summed up in two words: John Elway. Outside of landing Peyton Manning he has flubbed everything.
Elway hasnt been the GM for a couple seasons now. You cant blame him for whats going on with the coach and QB.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Elway hasnt been the GM for a couple seasons now. You cant blame him for whats going on with the coach and QB.

Is this like how Jerry Jones is no longer the Cowboy's GM?

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If Browns go up another TD or more, wouldn't mind seeing Pickett get some reps.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Denver's problems summed up in two words: John Elway. Outside of landing Peyton Manning he has flubbed everything.

Outside of landing Tom Brady, Belichik hasn't won shit.

Not a lot of GMs you couldn't say something similar about.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I sort of feel bad for Hackett right now and I'm rooting for him to get it together but not this week. As a 49ers fan I think I hate Russell Wilson more than the Seahawks and I would really like watching the 9ers defense crush him on Sunday after doing the same to the Seahawks offense last week.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wilson was the benefactor of friendly officiating that would toss the flag every time he threw deep and a ton of crowd noise making home advantage massive. He has neither of those in Denver. He also, until recently, had decent defenses and running games backing him up. Not saying he is not talented, but he is not going to have the same level of success without those elements.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I sort of feel bad for Hackett right now and I'm rooting for him to get it together but not this week. As a 49ers fan I think I hate Russell Wilson more than the Seahawks and I would really like watching the 9ers defense crush him on Sunday after doing the same to the Seahawks offense last week.
That was actually a pretty insightful article. Had no idea The Guardian was doing in-depth NFL coverage.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I know I haven't been paying attention, but is amazon prime really the only way to see thursday night football this year? Is it complete fucking garbage like the other times I've tried to stream a live game?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider

Hackett was terrible as the OC in Buffalo. It was basically an expanded college scheme that didn't work.. I still have nightmares about shotgun draws going for 0 yards. This clown is getting exposed in quick order.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ive had no issues with it. The stream is great. Broadcast team sucks though.

Al Michaels is fine.

I've heard a number of people complain about the Prime streams but they've been picture perfect for me. Biggest complaint is the lack of advertising pool so sometimes you see the exact same commercial twice in a row.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know I haven't been paying attention, but is amazon prime really the only way to see thursday night football this year? Is it complete fucking garbage like the other times I've tried to stream a live game?

Last night's was really good quality, I was amazed.

Could be because it was Browns/Steelers so only like 4 people actually watching it though. Way better then that garbage Peacock shit with low framerate that makes it unwatchable for me

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Amazon has the cowboys and redskins on new years eve eve. I look forward to much pixilation and general bullshit.