2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

lol he may have torched his family just to prove a point that didn't need to be made

I started coming around to Tom Brady after the Atlanta comeback, but this whole retire and unretire fiasco while obviously wrecking balling his family life is the kind of prideful move that turns you sour on a man. And it'll all be for nothing unless they really turn it around. Can't count Brady out but time may have finally caught up to him.

But also that's a Daily Mail article.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol he may have torched his family just to prove a point that didn't need to be made

I started coming around to Tom Brady after the Atlanta comeback, but this whole retire and unretire fiasco while obviously wrecking balling his family life is the kind of prideful move that turns you sour on a man. And it'll all be for nothing unless they really turn it around. Can't count Brady out but time may have finally caught up to him.

Maybe it was the final straw on a relationship that was already failing but there's no way the divorce is just because of him playing one more year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't really doubt the accuracy of the situation at this point, she has been being photo'd everywhere but in Tampa since the season started, likely on purpose.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
1664910545819.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it was the final straw on a relationship that was already failing but there's no way the divorce is just because of him playing one more year.

Kinda depends on how many years she's been hearing just one more year. She's wanted him to quit since he was still in a pats uniform.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
More 49ers injuries. Their 2nd string LT is now out for multiple weeks also. Awesome.

Cybsled

Kinda depends on how many years she's been hearing just one more year. She's wanted him to quit since he was still in a pats uniform.

She's been on him to retire for like 7+ years at least. It started around the time of the infamous "He can't throw the ball and also catch it" meltdown at one of the Super Bowls. Although the whole "I'm retired, lol nm" thing was kind of odd.

I mean who the fuck knows what was going on, but it was pretty clear she wanted him to stop playing and he didn't want to, she probably felt he wasn't spending enough time with family as a result and walks.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Moving to Florida must have opened his eyes to the realization that there's just so juicy 18 yo latina ass he could tap. No over the hill former supermodel can compete with fresh hos willing to do whatever

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol, Shanahan is a pussy. Just the 2nd Tweet. I'm too tired to figure out how to get just that one in there

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Gipson has been playing great at safety, so I wonder what they are going to do with him with Ward coming back this week. Sucks to just bench him, but not like you aren't going to have Ward out there, and for sure aren't benching Hufanga.

I wonder what would happen if the just played Hufanga at linebacker. He makes most of his plays around the line of scrimmage anyway. Coverage isn't his strong point. He's about 25 lbs light for it but with the way he plays and al-Shahir out it could make sense.

Nice to see Deommodore Lenoir playing well at nickel corner. He has a great name and it was a position of need after losing K'Waun Williams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Torched his family? That's some pussy shit saying he has to revolve his entire life around her or he's the one to blame.

How about she's torching her family because the ultra competitive man she married is still the ultra competitive man she married?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users