2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He hasn't missed many games in his career but it's always been foot/ankle issues when he has. Worrisome.

I mean, play like that isn't some "injury prone" thing, though. Guy just fell badly on his ankle. It was awkward. Shit happens.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, play like that isn't some "injury prone" thing, though. Guy just fell badly on his ankle. It was awkward. Shit happens.
Yeah, but if you you keep getting injured in the same area that probably will make you injury prone there, is what I was getting at. I'm thinking about the future.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Even if the Chiefs can somehow hang on, I would have to massively downgrade their chances for next week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, but if you you keep getting injured in the same area that probably will make you injury prone there, is what I was getting at. I'm thinking about the future.

Potentially. Plays like that, though, I don't think are avoidable one way or the other. Shit just happens, although that sort of thing usually happens to linemen.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let’s make a Jags vs Bengals AFC title game happen! It would just be a feel good game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mahomes looked like he had tears in his eyes after that play. Hopefully the injury is more pain management than anything.