2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuck Mahomes’ white trash wife, and entitled, piece of shit brother.

Chiefs fans should feel dirty. Unfortunately, they have their homer goggles on.

I live in KC and I don't know anyone here who doesn't think they're trash and should stay off social media. They're a fucking embarrassment and I'd like to launch them into the sun if I could.

There were stories of his brother going to bars and restaurants and trying to get them to kick out patrons so they could 'reserve' the space. This was before the social media stuff. They're loud, entitled garbage.

I don't know that I feel dirty, but I sure as shit feel lucky. Those baller catches they were making into double coverage were A++ while our receiving was bland...Burrows' fake-out on that one carry...lots of pressure on Mahomes...I don't think the Chiefs were the better team tonight.

My heart goes out to Ossai. I feel like he was playing his heart out and it was probably the adrenaline and trying to make a big play. Now he's going to blame himself. If they hadn't called that I would have been surprised since Mahomes was already going out of bounds, but I wouldn't have been upset either. But as soon as I saw it I knew what was coming.

We were talking after the game and someone brought up some sort of rivalry with Cinci. I don't get it myself. I'm content hating the Raiders and...shit I don't even hate the Broncos, TBH. I'm just sad that I haven't been able to call Cinci the Bungles for a while now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I live in KC and I don't know anyone here who doesn't think they're trash and should stay off social media. They're a fucking embarrassment and I'd like to launch them into the sun if I could.

There were stories of his brother going to bars and restaurants and trying to get them to kick out patrons so they could 'reserve' the space. This was before the social media stuff. They're loud, entitled garbage.

I don't know that I feel dirty, but I sure as shit feel lucky. Those baller catches they were making into double coverage were A++ while our receiving was bland...Burrows' fake-out on that one carry...lots of pressure on Mahomes...I don't think the Chiefs were the better team tonight.

My heart goes out to Ossai. I feel like he was playing his heart out and it was probably the adrenaline and trying to make a big play. Now he's going to blame himself. If they hadn't called that I would have been surprised since Mahomes was already going out of bounds, but I wouldn't have been upset either. But as soon as I saw it I knew what was coming.

We were talking after the game and someone brought up some sort of rivalry with Cinci. I don't get it myself. I'm content hating the Raiders and...shit I don't even hate the Broncos, TBH. I'm just sad that I haven't been able to call Cinci the Bungles for a while now.

It's weird too because Mahomes is always 100% diplomatic, deferential, and milquetoast in basically all of his interactions with the media. Yet his wife is like that? Seems like an odd pairing from the outside.

Definitely feel lucky as well. Bengals surely didn't play amazing but the Chiefs offense barely had anything going after the first quarter. The defense really stepped up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 456031

Great reporting by CNN.
Screenshot_20230129_232706_Chrome.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's weird too because Mahomes is always 100% diplomatic, deferential, and milquetoast in basically all of his interactions with the media. Yet his wife is like that? Seems like an odd pairing from the outside.

Definitely feel lucky as well. Bengals surely didn't play amazing but the Chiefs offense barely had anything going after the first quarter. The defense really stepped up.

I was putting on my coat when Mahomes was talking to a reporter when someone (before Kelce) came up and started chanting in his ear. Mahomes turned and said something like 'yes sir' before the guy walked off and I was like "WTF did I just miss? LOL"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Granted, officiating was pretty shit at times during the game, but really without that one bad snap/fumble, it's possible the Chiefs open up a 2 score lead (they had a 1st down in Cincy territory at the time of the fumble). Neither team were able to run the ball much, although Cincy managed 70 yards (although Burrow was their leading rusher with 30).

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Alex Alex , WTF bro? You sold me on this team. I sold my Pokémon collection, my wife’s pink ATV, and my autographed VHS Season 1 of Dawsons Creek just to get tickets to the SB with the only diehard Bengals fans I know. My wife doesn’t even know yet. All 3 guys noped out just now. Said they were going to watch it at home in their underwear eating Skyline 3 ways. WTF am I supposed to do now?

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol fucking clown. I can't wait for the eagles to shit on this team.
Jesus is Brady leaving pissing you off that bad bro? Lol

The amount of shit talking cincy did all week? They definitely deserve it and some. It’s hilarious.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The last thing this ref would do is take a bribe because the access is more valuable to him than the money. I suspect that's the case for almost all of them.
Bingo. I can't think of a single sport where there would ever be a league-wide level conspiracy to fix games that lasts years before it's discovered. Access means everything to these guys.

• 2Picard

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus is Brady leaving pissing you off that bad bro? Lol

The amount of shit talking cincy did all week? They definitely deserve it and some. It’s hilarious.
Nah just drunk. Don't know why I even give a fuck to be honest

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man a lot of salt in this thread in the last 2 pages. Its like people dont watch football. Misssed or bad calls happen all the fucking time. That game had plenty. But that last call with the push was perfectly fine. It was funny because it was almost the exact same thing from the end of that philly/49ers game when the salty 49er pushed the guy after he was out of bounds and took out what looked like a security guard(in the KC game looked like the bengal took out a coach/trainer). That call(49er) just didn't matter in the end, like the one from the KC/Cincy game.

• 4Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 6 users