2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now that Brady's retired, the are only two (potentially) starting QBs with two Super Bowl rings in the league - Mahomes and Jimmy Garoppolo.

I would like the Bills to finally win one, but I question how long their window is.

Window thing should calm down a little. SB winner the last 2 years basically disproved the whole theory about not being able to win with QB position taking up significant % of cap space.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 21-33-51 Racist POS - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png

A game to bring everyone together. Yay sportsball!

(most of it is about the 2 anthems and push-back to them)

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chiefs had one less rushing attempt than passing attempt. Only 25 more yards passing than rushing. So unlike the image of the Chiefs.

• 1Like

Merrith

Chiefs had one less rushing attempt than passing attempt. Only 25 more yards passing than rushing. So unlike the image of the Chiefs.

I really thought they were in trouble at halftime, but Pacheco and run game put in enough work, and Juju/Toney finally showed up in 2nd half to give Mahomes other options than just Kelce in passing game. Their O line actually played fantastic limiting Philly pass rush.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kelce screaming about how nobody thought they could win was just fucking stupid. They've been close to the favorites for 4 years now. STFU.

• 1Like

Merrith

Kelce screaming about how nobody thought they could win was just fucking stupid. They've been close to the favorites for 4 years now. STFU.

I will say, I did see plenty of commentators talking about how everyone else in their division got better in the offseason while they only got worse (trading Hill, etc). Some even picked them to miss playoffs.

• 4Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
$129 off of Kelce, Hurts and covering the spread just with Draft Kings. I havent checked MGM and fanduel yet.

• 4Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Cramer’s wife definitely looks like she has a touch of the troon syndrome too lol.

Grats Regime Regime , Erronius Erronius , and other Chiefs fans. It’s fun to shitpost and spew some hate about sportsball on the internets sometimes. Makes me feel like a kid again 👴

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like coming in here just to read about all the ref hate. It's like being at home as a kid.

When will people realize its humans doing the reffing and bad or missed calls have been apart of every sport since they were created. Fans have complained about it since the dawn of time. This is nothing compared to before instant replay, challenges and such. I hear the same thing in every sport. Should hear baseball fans when the ump calls a strike wrong or something.

Brings back memories though. Family screaming that games are fixed, refs are doing it on purpose supporting a home team or what not. Ah the nostalgia.
Really can't tell if this is just being contrary or if you're sincerely making the 'they are only human' excuse to try and defend the worst officiating in the entire professional sports world.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not that this will change anyone's opinion, but pretty big of him to even take that responsibility on.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike

Merrith

Really can't tell if this is just being contrary or if you're sincerely making the 'they are only human' excuse to try and defend the worst officiating in the entire professional sports world.

I wasn't sure how to respond to this statement, because I've watched a lot of NHL over the years.