2022 AssHat Winner!!!!!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Does this come with some sort of penalty for eye-assault aka Alinity posts?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Can a secondary aspect of the asshat title, be that they're limited to 1 post per day in FSR??

Just a thought.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Surely this is a great opportunity for the 2022 Assclown Tournament

I would like to nominate Foler Foler right off the bat
No offense bro, but you're going to need better branding for something like that. Assclown/asshat... that's asking a lot of this bunch to differentiate between those 2 things.

Maybe something like a yearly negging contest instead? Whoever's reaction score drops the most in a year wins!

Spoiler: it's still Bubbles Bubbles :trump:

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shouldn't it have been an ass on this hat?

korean-gat.jpg

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No offense bro, but you're going to need better branding for something like that. Assclown/asshat... that's asking a lot of this bunch to differentiate between those 2 things.

Maybe something like a yearly negging contest instead? Whoever's reaction score drops the most in a year wins!

Spoiler: it's still Bubbles Bubbles :trump:
Annual Faggot Tournament?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it. Other than the alinity posts bubbles posts quality content in SS and hilarious estonian hottakes in politics. is this really the best asshat we have to offer?

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sometimes when you burrow deeply into the asshat in a very specific niche, that singular expertise and greatness must be recognized.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't get it. Other than the alinity posts bubbles posts quality content in SS and hilarious estonian hottakes in politics. is this really the best asshat we have to offer?
i think he angered so many people with his pics of the same girls that he was meant to be. personally if Folder had won and was an active poster instead of dead man walking, it should have been him. just to get him off the fucking ballot forever. now we get to see this whole charade play out again next year.

• 1Like

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
It's not about anger or hate. Shit, it's not even about being the biggest asshat. Mudcrush pisses off more people being a reaction bot, more people hate RobXIII, and Foler is certainly the biggest asshat this forum has ever seen. It's about finding that sweet spot to get people to vote you into this position. Go too far and people just put you on ignore and forget why and you lose that vote during the asshat competition. It's why we never had repeat winners even before the rule change, virtually every asshat leaned into their title and got people to just put them on ignore so their antics lead to no where.

Bubbles has landed in that sweet spot where he's just abrasive and annoying enough to most people without going so far as to be worth the effort to ignore.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
we need to allow former winners to be allowed in again. But have like 1-3 year cooling off period after winning. Because this years talent pool was fucking horrible, without exception.

• 5Harrow
  • 1Salty

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can we also rotate the avatar? I have a subconscious reaction to seeing it that makes me think some toothdecaying dogfuckery is coming, and it's disconcerting to then get alinity pics. I'm too autistic to adapt to the ossoi to bubbles change.

• 4Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
we need to allow former winners to be allowed in again. But have like 1-3 year cooling off period after winning. Because this years talent pool was fucking horrible, without exception.
Well... I'd say there was one clear exception.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Please list everyone you think would have beat you in the space provided below

[ ]

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users