2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Starting to get really excited for another year of being the most poorly coached, highest penalized team in the league with one decent Butterfinger receiver and a RB who's slower than me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus Fuckin Christ.

This is going to come off as all self serving, and an unnecessary rant that doesn't even belong here. So I will spoiler the shit. This is all I can think of when I see that video.

I have volunteered 1000's of hours. Donated 1000's of dollars. Taken fucked up kids from fucked up homes into my home a few times. Raised my children to give them all the advantages I possibly can. Etc. Etc. Etc.

No matter how much good I feel I do...These fuckin animals will always keep society thinking the worst of my people. After seeing that shit. I can see why.
Yaqub Talib brings a gun to a pee wee football game... He and his brother start a fight, and then gun down an unarmed coach? That's gotta be a visit to the electric chair for the shooter and some jail time for Aqib.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jesus Fuckin Christ.

This is going to come off as all self serving, and an unnecessary rant that doesn't even belong here. So I will spoiler the shit. This is all I can think of when I see that video.

I have volunteered 1000's of hours. Donated 1000's of dollars. Taken fucked up kids from fucked up homes into my home a few times. Raised my children to give them all the advantages I possibly can. Etc. Etc. Etc.

No matter how much good I feel I do...These fuckin animals will always keep society thinking the worst of my people. After seeing that shit. I can see why.
Those are not your people.

You are nothing like them. The only thing you share with them is skin color.

It's too bad that's so important in this world. I never felt that way as a kid.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Always relevant:

That said... fuck me running the Cowboys are off to a very Cowboy start... again...
I can feel the charity playoff run because they can't just ignore the entire NFC Least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

NSFL video of the murder. No blood or gore just a youth football coach getting killed while his 9 year old son is watching offscreen.

I can't wait for that dumb fuck's defense to be that he was frightened for his life by the flag end of the down marker.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Starting to get really excited for another year of being the most poorly coached, highest penalized team in the league with one decent Butterfinger receiver and a RB who's slower than me
What is with all this negativity? This is our year! Super Bowl guaranteed! We aren’t allowed to think anything otherwise.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Watson hasn't played in so long he's gonna suck. Browns probably finishing last in the division.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users