2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah people who don't live around American Inventors are generally about as dismissive as you are of how dangerous they can be.
Why do you think I live where I live? It's more about disliking the anecdote as substantive confirmation of anything (particularly when talking about a large group versus, say, an individual).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why do you think I live where I live? It's more about disliking the anecdote as substantive confirmation of anything (particularly when talking about a large group versus, say, an individual).
And this is the stupidity of dismissing "anecdotal" evidence. Araysar Araysar gets direct personal experience of how innately violent chimps are and you dismiss it as 'anecdotal evidence' because you've seen white children act out.

Hell I guess the night a pack of chimps assaulted my father was just anecdotal and meaningless, same as the night it almost happened to me. All meaningless because whites have also done bad things!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

And this is the stupidity of dismissing "anecdotal" evidence. Araysar Araysar gets direct personal experience of how innately violent chimps are and you dismiss it as 'anecdotal evidence' because you've seen white children act out.

Hell I guess the night a pack of chimps assaulted my father was just anecdotal and meaningless, same as the night it almost happened to me. All meaningless because whites have also done bad things!

I've never been assaulted by black people. I have been robbed/assaulted by an Asian person. Should I, in general, never fear black people and only fear Asians?

No. But the reason why it's no isn't because of my limited anecdotal experience of violence, but because of an understanding of data for violent behavior by race along with other plenty of other factors in any given situation. If you agree with me that the answer to that question is no, then you basically agree with me but are too emotionally enraged to understand the point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Get out of the NFL thread with this shit.

• 7Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

DickTrickle

We should get a playoff predictions tangent going. Not going to weigh in on champions, just who makes the playoffs.

AFC

Bills
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Chargers

I'm torn between Colts, Patriots, Ravens, and Broncos here for the last two spots. If AFC West wasn't so tough, I think I'd feel pretty good about the Broncos but there isn't a weak team in that division. Colts play in such a weak division that helps a lot even though they're borderline playoff talent. Gun to my head I'd probably say Broncos and Colts, partly because of how bad the Patriots looked at the end of last season and doubts Lamar Jackson stays healthy.

NFC

Cowboys
Packers
Bucs
Rams
Cardinals.

Last two spots I'm torn between Eagles (weak division), Panthers (what if Mayfield is in his best form? and not a strong division) and 49ers (Trey Lance questions, obviously). Maybe the Saints. Guess I'd probably have to go with Eagles and 49ers. I know that's exactly the slate from last year so it almost certainly won't be it, but I just don't know if so much changed that it would be that different.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty obvious to anyone with even a passing knowledge of football:

AFC
1. Joe Burrow
2-7. Who cares?

NFC
1. Dallas
2-7. Irrelevant

Super Bowl
Dallas Cowboys 156 Cincinnati Burrows 20 - all 20 points scored on intentional safeties as Dallas shows uncredible sportsmanship after the game is put away half way through the 1st quarter.

NFL and Superbowl MVP
Zack Martin

Willing avatar bet any and all portions

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Barring Major Injuries:
AFC:
bills
chiefs
chargers
bengals
titans
Patriots (homer pick)
Ravens or Colts

NFC
Rams
Cards
bucs
packers
cowboys
eagles
vikings

Fadaar

That guy
im worried about the bucs because of the offensive line issues but theres no way they shouldnt take the division with ease unless brady dies

Kaines

Potato Supreme
AFC Division winners:
Bengals
Titans
Bills
Chargers

Wild Cards
Chiefs
Broncos

NFC Division winners
Cowboys
Packers
Buccs
Rams

Wild Cards
Eagles
Vikings

Edit for bullshit money grab playoff expansion:
Wild Card Teams that will still be the functional equivalent of a bye week for the #2 seeds:
Colts
Cardinals

Last edited:

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
AFC
Ravens
Bills
Chiefs
Titans

Patriots
Chargers
Bengals

NFC
Packers
Eagles
Rams
Bucs

Cowboys
Cardinals
49ers

Obviously I am least confident about the Packers. I don't see two teams getting slots in the NFC North regardless.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Everyone else here has been taking the Titans.
AFC South is by far the worst division in the NFL. Two teams are absolute garbage and should be relegated to the XFL, and another two teams that are barely better than shitty.

Take your pick on which team falls to which bin.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AFC Division winners:
Bengals
Titans
Bills
Chargers

Wild Cards
Chiefs
Broncos

NFC Division winners
Cowboys
Packers
Buccs
Rams

Wild Cards
Eagles
Vikings

Kaines, there's 3 wild cards per conference now.

NFC Division winners:
Eagles
Packers
Bucs
Rams (If Stafford elbow is okay)

Wild Cards:
49ers
Vikings
Cowboys

AFC Division winners:
Titans
Bills
Bengals
Chiefs

Wild Cards:
Chargers
2 out of 3 (Colts, Patriots, Ravens)

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
NFC Division winners:
Cowboys
Packers
Bucs
49'ers - Gotta support this team as a Life Long Fan. Although my contract with them expires at the end of this season, and I am leaning a bit towards testing the LLF Free Agent Market.

Wild Cards:
Rams
Vikings
Eagles

AFC Division winners:
Colts
Bills
Bengals
Chargers

Wild Cards:
Chiefs
Titans