2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No idea if this really had anything to do with it, but decent speculation I suppose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Browns owner said he didnt care and would make this signing again if he had to. Must be nice to have that much Fuck You money. And pretty funny Watson has made like $70mil to not play football.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Browns owner said he didnt care and would make this signing again if he had to. Must be nice to have that much Fuck You money. And pretty funny Watson has made like $70mil to not play football. cum on women

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I am glad Watson got more than 6 games suspension given the volumn of allegations against him. However, I'm completely unimpressed by the hand-wringing of the idiots in the media who can't figure out why Watson continues to deny all the allegations while there is ACTIVE LITIGATION against him. Jounalists are the biggest idiots to ever draw breath in this country.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Let's get this thread back on track.

pbfy2lid6hi91.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anyone see the Manti Te'o documentary? That Ronaiah fuck is one of the most disgusting human beings ever caught on camera. Can't believe that person is just allowed to roam free after that shit. And it's like she doesn't even give a shit. Fucking psycho.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone see the Manti Te'o documentary? That Ronaiah fuck is one of the most disgusting human beings ever caught on camera. Can't believe that person is just allowed to roam free after that shit. And it's like she doesn't even give a shit. Fucking psycho.
I actually didn't know there was one. I'll check it out

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Imagine that, a tranny catfishing someone. It's almost impressive Manti was able to play in the NFL after that; can't imagine the embarrassment and mocking.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Imagine that, a tranny catfishing someone. It's almost impressive Manti was able to play in the NFL after that; can't imagine the embarrassment and mocking.

You kinda get how it could happen to him given his upbringing. Dude grew up pretty damn sheltered.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Fuckin Christ.

This is going to come off as all self serving, and an unnecessary rant that doesn't even belong here. So I will spoiler the shit. This is all I can think of when I see that video.

I have volunteered 1000's of hours. Donated 1000's of dollars. Taken fucked up kids from fucked up homes into my home a few times. Raised my children to give them all the advantages I possibly can. Etc. Etc. Etc.

No matter how much good I feel I do...These fuckin animals will always keep society thinking the worst of my people. After seeing that shit. I can see why.

I was at Kentucky State Fair this weekend. My 2 yo daughter was playing by herself at a toddler farm playground with plastic toy power tools. There were some other toddlers there (white) and they were all getting along just fine. Until some black toddler whom I never seen before just walked up behind my daughter and slapped her without her even seeing him. It was literally the toddler version of The Knockout Game. Fortunately, the slap wasnt hard and he slapped her on the back instead of the head. But Im sure that is a targetting error that his feral toddler ass will correct as he gets older.

But yep it is 100% true. After only reading about it on this board for years, saw it with my 2 eyes between 2 toddlers. Around blacks, never relax.

Will never let my kids associate with any of them freely, will never have them over my house, won't be around them, will never try to be friends with them. There is absolutely nothing to be gained and almost a certainty of life or property being stolen or destroyed.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats your feelings on mixed children?

Half black still too much taint?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are you asking for yourself?

Probably. Better safe than sorry.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was at Kentucky State Fair this weekend. My 2 yo daughter was playing by herself at a toddler farm playground with plastic toy power tools. There were some other toddlers there (white) and they were all getting along just fine. Until some black toddler whom I never seen before just walked up behind my daughter and slapped her without her even seeing him. It was literally the toddler version of The Knockout Game. Fortunately, the slap wasnt hard and he slapped her on the back instead of the head. But Im sure that is a targetting error that his feral toddler ass will correct as he gets older.

But yep it is 100% true. After only reading about it on this board for years, saw it with my 2 eyes between 2 toddlers. Around blacks, never relax.

Will never let my kids associate with any of them freely, will never have them over my house, won't be around them, will never try to be friends with them. There is absolutely nothing to be gained and almost a certainty of life or property being stolen or destroyed.
I live in a 96% white upper class suburb and I've seen a white kid knock down another white kid to steal their toy at a local park. Maybe on a group level your analysis holds true but I don't think an anecdote is meaningful enough to use as confirmation.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm just sad to hear that Araysar has reproduced.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I live in a 96% white upper class suburb and I've seen a white kid knock down another white kid to steal their toy at a local park. Maybe on a group level your analysis holds true but I don't think an anecdote is meaningful enough to use as confirmation.
Yeah people who don't live around American Inventors are generally about as dismissive as you are of how dangerous they can be.