2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well so much for this season. Life long Bengals fan checking in I guess.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Life long Bengals fan checking in I guess.

I've been watching playoff and Chase and Burrow highlights for the last week or so and I'm getting so hyped. I don't think I've ever set myself up for so much disappointment since the 2005 playoffs.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tyron Smith hasn't been much of a factor for a couple years anyways. He only played 13 of the possible 33 games in the last 2 years. Guy is worse than Humpty Dumpty and he's been held together with glue and duct tape for awhile now.

Thank you for your service. Time to move on.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tyron Smith hasn't been much of a factor for a couple years anyways. He only played 13 of the possible 33 games in the last 2 years. Guy is worse than Humpty Dumpty and he's been held together with glue and duct tape for awhile now.

And the scary part is he was STILL the best OT the Cowboys had on the roster. We are fucked.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've been watching playoff and Chase and Burrow highlights for the last week or so and I'm getting so hyped. I don't think I've ever set myself up for so much disappointment since the 2005 playoffs.
I did this after the 49ers 2019 run. Man was 2020 a disappointment. Hopefully you guys don't deal with the injuries we did!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Aaron Donald doing his best Myles Garrett impersonation

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wouldn't be the national felon league if the generational talent didn't also have barely controlled anger issues. Garrett sat out six games for attacking Rudolph, wonder if Donald even gets punished at all.

• 1Truth!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He should be suspended 17 games.

But seriously he wont even sit a quarter. He has been pretty durable too so the guy is always out there. A practice scuffle aint going to change that.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He was just trying to shoo away some killer hornets. Probably should get a commendation for his bravery.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone see the Manti Te'o documentary? That Ronaiah fuck is one of the most disgusting human beings ever caught on camera. Can't believe that person is just allowed to roam free after that shit. And it's like she doesn't even give a shit. Fucking psycho.
JFC, what a total piece of trash that fucker is. I haven't finished it yet, just on episode 2, but what the fuck. I am shocked he agreed to do the special to be honest.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Exactly.

He's always injured, and even when he plays he's just playing through an injury

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
According to Pelissero, Szeth is correct, the NFL won't do anything with this.

Lol, why the fuck would you think it's a good idea to have a "joint practice" with the team that just beat your ass in the Super Bowl?

I think the 49ers did it with the Ravens, but the coaches were brothers.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
beat your ass? They won by 3 points and the Bengals had the lead until the end.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Per the suit, in a call to Araiza from Doe arranged by detectives from the Sex Crimes Unit of the San Diego Police Department, Araiza acknowledged having sex with Doe, confirming that she should be tested for STDs. When she asked a more direct question about whether they had sex, per the detectives' request, Araiza changed his tone and said that he didn't remember anything that happened that night.

Sounds like he's on the hook for statutory regardless.

• 1Like