2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Bubbles Bubbles looks pretty lonely on that Jets bandwagon.
Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
AFC
Bills
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Wildcard: Ravens, Broncos, Raiders

Chargers & Dolphins will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and miss the playoffs.

NFC
Rams
Packers
Cowboys
Bucs

Wildcards: 49ers, Saints, and Vikings I guess?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
On pace to become the next 2008 Detroit Lions!

if you just jinxed the Jets, I swear, I'm gonna find out where you live, wait until it's summer, break into your car, disable the AC and take a shit behind the dash panel.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
if you just jinxed the Jets, I swear, I'm gonna find out where you live, wait until it's summer, break into your car, disable the AC and take a shit behind the dash panel.
Much more likely to continue to post god awful memes that make people cringe and contemplate the depths of your stupidity.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't tried mirroring. My Nvidia Shield runs the NFL+ App natively.
The screen is square, very low quality during the games, but commercials can
go full widescreen. I haven't found a setting to improve the game video quality.
Confirmed that it doesn't allow mirroring to the tv. I am contemplating buying a shield but if the picture quality is that bad is it better than watching on a tablet? I'm kind of just wanting some half assed way to watch the games this year to get to whatever the real streaming service will be next year but the Shield seems like a cool gadget so I don't know.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I still use pirate streams from NFLbite. And I probably always will until they shut it down when I'll be forced to find a new one.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer for Dallas

Who needs tackles when you have Dak. It's all part of Jerry's master plan to lull Giants and Eagles ('skin are so shit that they don't even count) into thinking they could win the division, and then act surprised when one of them does.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Crazy to me that a torn hamstring isn't immediately season ending. Unless they just mean strained where it's only a slight tear.
The muscle tore off the bone and he will need surgery. He will be out until at least December.

I am changing my prediction. Eagles win the East and the Cowboys will miss the playoffs.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Insane that he is responsible for an entire yard per carry to the left side, as well as like 30 passer rating.