2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Jerry Jones needs to fire McDoofus, and then follow everyone's advice and release control over the franchise to an executive team that can manage it better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit you 2 are making this thread unreadable already.

Well done.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Well done.
We're gonna fuck in a minute, just enjoy the foreplay for now. This is just the first 15 minutes of your typical, "Mom's stuck in the dryer" episode. Wait until you see the season finale!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Niners will probably get a 3rd and a 5th, but they shouldn't. Jimmy G wasn't hot stuff towards the end of the season...throwing to Deebo and Kittle while they racked up YAC pumped his numbers up.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Niners will probably get a 3rd and a 5th, but they shouldn't. Jimmy G wasn't hot stuff towards the end of the season...throwing to Deebo and Kittle while they racked up YAC pumped his numbers up.
Can't wait to see how he does on the Washington Commanders.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only way I'll be okay with Commanders is if the logo is of Peter Quincy Taggart

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“I’ve been patient. I’ve been selective, maybe to a fault sometimes. . . . It was going to take a special place to leave where I was,” McDaniels said.

lol, It's official

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait to see how he does on the Washington Commanders.
I think he winds up in Miami, especially if Harbaugh goes there. I don't know what their draft pick situation is like though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Well done.

This is the offseason thread and we're not even done with the postseason yet. This shit isn't going to be readable for another month.

I said they haven't been RELEVANT in 30 years, nobody mentioned fuck about their SBs until your desperate attempt for relevancy injected the, "HURRR DUR WE WUN SUPER BOWLS BECAUSE SEIFERT WAS AN IDIOT WHO COULDN'T UNDERSTAND CHARLES HALEY IS JUST A WEIRD DUDE, TRADED HIM AWAY, AND GIFTED US 3 RINGS!!!!" talking point.

As far as you thinking the NFC LEast has been more relevant than the NFC West in the past 10 years?

Between Jan. 31st 2012 - Jan. 31st 2022..

NFC Least - 16 playoff games, 7-9 record, 1 NFCCG appearance, 2 Super Bowl appearances (drops to 1 in 6 days), 2 Super Bowl wins (drops to 1 in 6 days).

NFC Best - 37 playoff games, 24-17 record, 7 NFCCG appearances, 6 Super Bowl appearances, 1 Super Bowl win.

CLEARLY THE NFC LEAST IS BETTER!!! When you hand out all those meter maid speeding tickets of yours, do you often get them dismissed in court because you're dogshit at math?

Motherfucker, '92-'95 is all we have. If you're going to talk football with a Cowboys fan and use a timeframe that includes those years in them, then that's all you're going to hear about. Had you used 25 years or something I'd have just have been pissy and probably talked about Kaepernick ruining America or something.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you're going to talk football with a Cowboys fan and use a timeframe that includes those years in them, then that's all you're going to hear about.
Yeah, I realized the error of my ways :( .

It's like telling a 49er fan Tom Brady is the GOAT - you're going to get a 30 minute diatribe on Joe Montana, era this, era that, rules this, penalties that, blah blah blah bing bong fuck your mom.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is pretty cool. I think he really improved as the year went on, and keeping him next year is great.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is pretty cool. I think he really improved as the year went on, and keeping him next year is great.

49ers were the only team in the divisional round who didn't have a cornerback that played over 800 snaps this season, and most teams had two.

As much shit as I gave him after that Colt McCoy shitshow, the defense really improved as the season went on. I think the biggest change was that he finally stopped using so much fucking Cover 1 - 49ers just can't play man coverage with their current DBs. It really seemed to dropoff toward the latter part of the season and the defense improved a lot because of it, IMO.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The AFC East would like to have a word with you.

the fag pats really skew the stats. Bills 0-4. Phins what, 1-1? Marino lost one and the perfect season. Jets? Outside of Joe I wanna Kiss you Namath have they ever been?

Then the pats are like 1000-5 in superbowls by god fuck them so much and hard

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So Tom Brady officially retired, gave a huge shout out to the Bucs, nothing really about the Patriots.

Interesting.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Brady confirms retirement after 22 seasons, 7 Super Bowl wins

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC
That pretzel needs a lot more salt.