2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, like I said, I've never seen Brady look as disheveled as he did during that Rams game. I've NEVER seen that look from him. He's usually all intensity, all the time and other than the unsportsmanlike penalty, I just never really saw it.

It's just insane to me how you can walk away when you're still playing at not just the top of YOUR game, but at the top of the entire league. But, sounds like his heart just isn't 100% in it anymore. I guess that happens when you've been to 10 goddamn Super Bowls and won 7 of them, lol.

I wonder if the coming dominance of AFC QBs has anything to do with it also. He might realize his shot at another SB is very low when you have Burrow, Herbert, Allen, and Mahomes as your likely opponent for the next 10+ years.
Brady loves that kind of competition, I doubt he'd shy away from it. Was probably mad he lost AB and didn't have a reliable receiver who wouldn't drop balls.

Probably a fuck ton more pressure on him to perform since he didn't have Billy B and his staff holding things down on the sidelines.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's super fucking racist to hire the guy you want to lead your multi-billion dollar team!$@!$

(or the hiring rules are racist and nonsense in the first fucking place)

Clown world.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
272995753_5031457423614544_8618148523555799660_n.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
lololololol if real.

Flores screwed up and he knows it. He's not getting jobs because of his race; he's not getting a job because every team that interviews coaches have back channels to other players and coaches that worked with the candidate. These teams talked to Chad O'Shea, Chan Gailey, Pat Flaherty, Kenny Stills, Minkah Fitzpatrick etc. off the record about Flores.

The lawsuit has almost no chance: Denver execs showing up an hour late all disheveled for his interview? Wow call the cops guys.

Giants had a preference to Daboll before even interviewing Flores? Not a violation of the Rooney rule to have preference.

Stephen Ross paying 100k bonuses to lose games? Ross is a real estate billionaire; that shit isnt in writing, guaranteed.

He claims the relationship went south and they wanted to get rid of him....so why didnt they do it when they were 1-7, ranked 30+ in every offensive category, and 25th+ in all defensive categories?

Also Chris Grier is one of the few(only?) black general managers in the NFL. Totally racist.

Since gambling is legal now he is probably trying to force discovery and get the feds involved. The NFL will pay him 100m to settle and he'll go coach college or high school somewhere.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Brady loves that kind of competition, I doubt he'd shy away from it. Was probably mad he lost AB and didn't have a reliable receiver who wouldn't drop balls.

Probably a fuck ton more pressure on him to perform since he didn't have Billy B and his staff holding things down on the sidelines.
They were getting dudes off the street to play WR because of injuries for that game. Brady can make something out of no-name WRs (as we've seen before), but he seems like he needs some practice/reps with the dudes before he can play well with them. That plus the OL was a sieve (because of backup RT) and it seemed like he just was in "well, bad luck fucked our season"

That plus, the 2 final defensive calls in the game were bad calls and badly executed so it was a damn letdown. He pulled us back for the defense to not force OT

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Harbaugh back to the NFL

Pretty great situation to go into if Aaron Rodgers leaves. I know most people think Cousins is a total mediocre quarterback but I think he's a notch above that level.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When you realize that Flores is probably right...but at 0-7 in 2019, he probably should have walked his way to an extra $900k and Joe Burrow versus going 5-4 down the stretch and ending up with Tua.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I know most people think Cousins is a total mediocre quarterback
People thought Alex Smith was a garbage bag. Fans were literally chanting, "WE WANT CARR! WE WANT CARR!" right at the end of Singletary's tenure and right before Harbaugh got there.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Flores is an idiot. THe NFL isnt going to lose a court case like this, all they will do is pledge another rooney rule type deal and keep it moving.

Meanwhile Flores will never work in the league again, and basically threw Bill Belichick under the bus, ruining that relationship as well.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Flores is an idiot. THe NFL isnt going to lose a court case like this, all they will do is pledge another rooney rule type deal and keep it moving.

Meanwhile Flores will never work in the league again, and basically threw Bill Belichick under the bus, ruining that relationship as well.
Yeah, where is the smoking gun that relates directly to racism? I guess some of what he revealed shows shady-backroom deals are alive and well, but that is just life and business. How is race a factor in any of this?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

This could get nasty for the league itself.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

This could get nasty for the league itself.
Apparently only black coaches get paid extra to lose. Now THAT'S racism.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This Flores thing is absolutely ridiculous. He is taking those texts from Bill Belichick as some sort of proof that racism exists. When the fact is the stupid Rooney rule is what caused the entire thing to happen. The Giants interviewed Daboll and loved him, decided on him, and were going that direction no matter what. But since the NFL has this rule in place to get your token interview, Flores just happened to be that person for them.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
In a legal sense I have zero clue if Flores has a case or not. I do know that if the tanking stuff comes out as true, Ross and Haslam better hope the league tries to protect them as well as they've protected Snyder

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I guess part of the Flores stuff is him calling for a judge to open it up to a class action. I hope the NFL gets absolutely assraped in court.

• 1Like