2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don’t know how you guys call Flores a shit coaching hire. Dude worked magic with that garbage roster.
There's a lot of things that don't get picked up by the national media, and you wouldn't know any of it if you didnt follow the team closely. Without rehashing it again, he was your typical Belichick disciple who undervalued relationships and therefore could not attract talented coaches to do the job. There were reports he was difficult to work with coming out even in his first year.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a lot of things that don't get picked up by the national media, and you wouldn't know any of it if you didnt follow the team closely. Without rehashing it again, he was your typical Belichick disciple who undervalued relationships and therefore could not attract talented coaches to do the job. There were reports he was difficult to work with coming out even in his first year.
Well ya that much I knew. But it terms of on field results the guy exceed expectations IMO.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They're giving SF TWO 3rd round picks for Miami hiring THIS guy?!?!?

c0bdce7cccce4497b43b5529375549ff.jpg

Somehow I don't think this was the intent of the rule lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What is the exact criteria for qualifying for the draft picks? Cause I can absolutely see smart franchises trying to game the system at least a little bit. 'Oh 23andme says this guy is 51% African!!!'

• 2Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What is the exact criteria for qualifying for the draft picks? Cause I can absolutely see smart franchises trying to game the system at least a little bit. 'Oh 23andme says this guy is 51% African!!!'
They should absolutely be doing this. Our offensive coordinator hired by the Vikings identifies as a woman so hand over draft picks plz.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They are in such bad shape without considering the Watson stuff I'm not sure they will have high hopes for awhile.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Like I am legit lost by that hire. I would understand hiring Flores way before Lovie.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Like I am legit lost by that hire. I would understand hiring Flores way before Lovie.

What's even crazier is I am like 90% sure they were going to hire Josh McCown if the Flores stuff hadn't happened.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
What's even crazier is I am like 90% sure they were going to hire Josh McCown if the Flores stuff hadn't happened.
This is what they are saying on local radio that are not a propaganda arm of the team.