2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Since this is a long offseason for us losers, may as well bring up some drama (that is probably really nothing).

Do we have any Cardinals fans in here? If so do you care to weigh in?

Yeah I don't really give a shit since he's a mental midget under pressure. Only thing is there really isn't a qb out there the cardinals could get to replace him.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd think it's likely contract stuff but it could be more than that. Murray and Kingsbury share the same agent as another angle this could be headed.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Only thing is there really isn't a qb out there the cardinals could get to replace him.

Not true!

tumblr_o4bcnuCcpM1sfaedgo7_400.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Flores is definitely going off the deep end, but I feel like he was a good coach in terms of the actual football stuff. It just seems like he's not very good at everything else.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, persecution complex or something, thinks everyone is out to get him or undermine him, probably why he went through so many people on the coaching staff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't really give a shit since he's a mental midget under pressure. Only thing is there really isn't a qb out there the cardinals could get to replace him.
Kyler Murray looks like he may have slight downs or fetal alcohol syndrome.

Flores is definitely going off the deep end, but I feel like he was a good coach in terms of the actual football stuff. It just seems like he's not very good at everything else.

Let's see where this goes in a few months. It's all a waiting game to see what the next pre-election BLM-ish media frenzy will be.

• 3Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Lovie Smith hire thing is funny, not sure why Flores has to make any statement on it other than pointing out Smith likely got the job because of him going over the top and burning mad bridges.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I would like to announce that my contract of lifelong fandom of the 49'ers has been extended for another 2 years, with a player option for a 3rd. The best thing about this contract extension is that it makes little impact on the cap numbers going forward. So we are able to make the best possible moves in bringing that Lombardi Trophy back to its rightful home.

Thank you Kirun Kirun , Ameraves Ameraves , and Jozu Jozu in your unyielding support. Couldnt have done it with out you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
for the past TWENTY years the dolphins have- pretty much sucked.

flores was good, the main issue miami had was he did NOT want tua.

for the past ~20 years....miami has ONLY hired first time head coaches...look it up, every coach they have hired for the past about 20 years was the first head coaching job for that coach.

including mcdaniel

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like Flores was the only guy in Miami that did want tua, not the other way around.

Sterling

El Presidente
I still feel like Saban would have been a fine coach at the NFL level. Unlike a lot of other college to the NFL guys he had a good amount of NFL assist experience. But so much of their hire list is so bad. At this point I'm amazed Manning actually panned out with Gase!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am going to try and leverage my bi-racial status like Mike McDaniel and get a sweet position.

For the dolphins its a win win, they check the race box with the hire but also still hired a white guy.

Where is the line though? If he was a quarter black would the 49ers still get the compensatory draft picks?

I bet this gets more and more strange and by 2030 everone is multiracial after discovering their great grandfather was half jogger.