2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, while guys like Brown and Bell were on the team they seemed mostly tolerable and it wasn’t till after they left that they completely bottomed out into complete shitstains.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
tomlinhop2.gif

this guy?

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw Tomlin has gotten worse and worse at keeping pieces of shit under control. Like JuJu.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, while guys like Brown and Bell were on the team they seemed mostly tolerable and it wasn’t till after they left that they completely bottomed out into complete shitstains.
They may have gotten worse after leaving the Steelers but it was Tomlin who couldn't keep them under control in the first place. He couldn't keep JuJu from acting a fool, and now Claypool is the latest undisciplined mess under Tomlin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They all keep it pretty cool until they go on social media and then it’s all downhill

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope this is all lip service from Lynch. Cutting Jimmy to save that cap space is only one of the many reasons they need to move on.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“I don’t foresee that,” Lynch said, via Matt Maiocco of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “He’s too good of a player. I don’t foresee that, and I think Jimmy will be playing for us or he’ll be playing for somebody else. He’s too good of a player not to be.”

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If you read the whole article it's clear they still think they'll be able to trade him once his shoulder heals. I'm not sure I agree

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who the hell is still even in the market for a QB at this point? Are they just gonna hope for an early season-ending injury of someone's starter to create demand?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks and Panthers are probably the main ones left. But I can’t see anyone giving up much for him now. I’d rather just draft someone and go from there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still not convinced they have actually concluded that Lance is the starter come the first game this year. If they had, Jimmy would have been traded on those supposed trade offers they had.

• 2Like