2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Someone is really determined to ouster Snyder, with a side of Gruden along the way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I, too, am a free agent QB. I will be holding throwing sessions in my backyard tomorrow at 3pm EST.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I, too, am a free agent QB. I will be holding throwing sessions in my backyard tomorrow at 3pm EST.

napoleon-dynamite-uncle-rico.gif

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Keapernick isnt even worth being a 3rd string QB with the circus he would bring. He adds zero value on the field, and negative value off of it.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Not bad for NE if he can stay healthy. Has never started a full 16 games in 7 seasons. Cant separate from the defender but he can make contested catches very well.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente

Not bad for NE if he can stay healthy. Has never started a full 16 games in 7 seasons. Cant separate from the defender but he can make contested catches very well.
Feels kind of gross making that trade though for Miami, but I get it. Parker and a 5th for a 3rd and it reduces their salary some and Miami is loaded at WR.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've been wondering what the catch was for Kaepernick doing this, as it's certainly not about getting to play again. Spike Lee was on hand filming the whole thing for a new documentary.

• 2Worf

Jozu

Keapernick is such a faggot, that I really go back and forth on whether I would have truly wanted him to find the endzone to win the Super Bowl in 2012. Obviously I would have been over the moon if the 49ers won that championship, but seeing how much of a gigantic pussy Keapernick has turned out to be, I actually have some reservations on whether I would have wanted to see him be a Super Bowl winning QB. The amount of dick sucking would have been INCREDIBLE if he would have won that title. He would have had infinitely more cache, and he would of milked the shit out of it, way worse than he has done and is doing now with his "activism".

Just picture it....."SUPERBOWL WINNING QB COLIN KEAPERNICK MAKES STATEMENT BEFORE GAME!" etc etc.

It would be insufferable. I still think I would have taken the title and just dealt with it, but it goes to show you just how much of a loser the guy truly is when real 49er fans are contemplating if they would rather have a SB win and more Keapernick black lives matter or nothing at all.

• 2Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've been wondering what the catch was for Kaepernick doing this, as it's certainly not about getting to play again. Spike Lee was on hand filming the whole thing for a new documentary.
Do you have info on this somewhere? I am on this 49ers Discord and would like to point this out to some of the clowns that think Kap legit is trying to make a comeback.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Do you have info on this somewhere? I am on this 49ers Discord and would like to point this out to some of the clowns that think Kap legit is trying to make a comeback.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That said, I wouldn't be shocked to see a down year for the Rams.

Just going off the schedule for next year I'd wager the NFC's seeding will be largely the same as last year.

2022-nfl-strength-of-schedule-warren-sharp.jpg
Yeah both of our schedules are super ouch.

• 1Like

Jozu

Pat McAfee is literally living the dream. The guy has turned into an icon in his black tanktop and goldchain, winning fucking matches at Wrestlemania while having the biggest sports talk show on YouTube. The guy figured shit out. He is pretty goddamn athletic too, hitting a backflip, a superplex and a top rope hop all in one night AND got stunned by fucking Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Incredible.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pat McAfee is literally living the dream. The guy has turned into an icon in his black tanktop and goldchain, winning fucking matches at Wrestlemania while having the biggest sports talk show on YouTube. The guy figured shit out. He is pretty goddamn athletic too, hitting a backflip, a superplex and a top rope hop all in one night AND got stunned by fucking Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Incredible.

I watch a lot more of his YouTube show lately. Much better sports channel than the shit you see on TV.

• 1Like