2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
His reaction after getting hit with the stunner was fucking legendary haha. He nailed that shit perfectly even Steve Austin laughed and ran around the ring in pure joy after seeing him fall straight back like a cartoon character.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Please Cooper Kupp be the coolest (read: white) WR I think you are and don’t do this holdout / demand shit everyone else is doing.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After Adams, Hill, and Diggs contracts Deebo price likely went up that’s for sure.(Cooper as well )

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

that could be trouble
When you're one of the top 3ish WRs in the NFL, you get to be a 14 year old girl.
pay me master p GIF by I Got The Hook Up 2

Pay the man!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The problem for Deebo is he has had exactly 1 good year, and 2 years where he was injured for parts of it. So if he goes to the 49ers asking for $30M a year, I can see that being a problem.

I don't know the answer, and I hope they figure a way to keep him, but hard to justify spending that kind of money on someone with injury history.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Without him do you even make the playoffs last year? I don’t know the answer but offensively, hands down your best player

Animosity

Brandin Cooks just got a $20 mil quest extension. Next offseason is gonna nuts with AJ, DK, Terry.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The problem for Deebo is he has had exactly 1 good year, and 2 years where he was injured for parts of it. So if he goes to the 49ers asking for $30M a year, I can see that being a problem.

I don't know the answer, and I hope they figure a way to keep him, but hard to justify spending that kind of money on someone with injury history.
Doesn't matter when you have a young guy that can do the things he does. 49ers definitely don't sniff the playoffs without him, much less a couple plays from another SB appearance.

Give him his fuckin' money or someone else will.

Jozu

Gotta pay Deebo. If the 49ers dont pay him not only does it hurt the team immediately, it hurts the franchise going forward, as future potential free agents and even guys coming into the league are going to think the 49ers dont take care of their star producers and not want to go there in fear they wont get paid either.

The guy had 18 tugs and almost 2000 total yards. If you are going to pay anyone pay him. He has at least 2 years left in him, he is only 26, basically right in the middle of his prime. Give him 89 million guaranteed, 110 million over 4 years at 31 annually. If he gets hurt he gets hurt but what are you going to let him fucking walk because of a potentiality? The 49ers were 2 more Deebo Samuel touches away from the Super Bowl, actually about 4 or 5 touches away from TWO super Bowls as he didnt get the rock in the 4th quarter against Kansas City either.

The 49ers just got the year they did out of him while paying him like 2 million dollars on a rookie contract. He did everything he was supposed to do as a 2nd round pick, now the 49ers have to do their part. They payed Dee Ford what, 70 million dollars to do football stuff? They dont have a problem paying other "injury prone" guys.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sucks, after his rough start in the NFL seems like he was doing really well with the Steelers and Tomlin.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah just read that also. Apparently got hit by a car. That sucks.

"He was just walking on the highway and got hit"

Did his car broke down or something? Who just walks on a freeway?

• 1Like