2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't be surprised if it was

EDIT seeing things now saying part of Brady coming back was that Arians would be gone.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
wtf did Arians do wrong handling that addle-brained ballerina that would make Brady refuse to play under him?

Also Bowles is the moron who called the blitz at the end of the divisional game against LA that left Kupp in single coverage for a 44 yard pass setting up a chip shot FG for the win.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
During the playoffs I think is when it started getting talked about but basically Brady and Leftwich would spend the week on the game plan then Arians would come in and fuck with it heavily and it was wearing thin with the relationship. To the point Brady didn’t want him around anymore or so people say

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
During the playoffs I think is when it started getting talked about but basically Brady and Leftwich would spend the week on the game plan then Arians would come in and fuck with it heavily and it was wearing thin with the relationship. To the point Brady didn’t want him around anymore or so people say
Source?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
That move was probably made after Tom ''retired'' and now it's too late to reverse it, for obvious reasons

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i heard that story too on a sports show on the radio(about ariens fucking with the offensive game plan) so i bet part of the "deal" to unretire would be ariens gone.

how would you feel- 22 years into your career, you know what you do best, you work with the offensive coach and spend days going over film etc and come up with a plan of plays for the game and the big guy comes in and goes, naw, do this instead.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
under contract for 2 more years. the bucs would have to release him in order for him to play for someone else

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably was also a way for them to keep Bowles since he has been a top head coach candidate for the last couple seasons now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
One of the most craziest shit I read was the Dolphins were gonna give Brady an ownership share to play for them this year but then the whole Flores thing happened so it got nixed right quick.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Well this hurts my soul. Wonder what the guaranteed money is if its only $10mil a year.

• 1WTF

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
2nd best record over the past 5 years, 2 Superbowl appearances with 1 win.

Seems to be working.

Also, sorry seachicken bros, hope he is revitalized playing behind AD.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That said, I wouldn't be shocked to see a down year for the Rams.

Just going off the schedule for next year I'd wager the NFC's seeding will be largely the same as last year.

2022-nfl-strength-of-schedule-warren-sharp.jpg

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Like I said when I first linked Wagner visiting the Rams, I think it is a perfect spot for him. Sure he isn't the best LB in the league anymore, but he is still very good and much better than what the Rams currently have. Plus it just compliments their already strong Defense.

Rams are managing to pull in big name free agents, trade for what they need, and somehow stay under the cap. Fairly impressive. I think the only real issue they could face is if they actually run into any injuries.

• 1Like