2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
jeez, I didn't even know they fired the Vikings GM & Coach. I can't blame the owners, paying Kirk Cousins was fucking retarded. Washington didn't even want him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
jeez, I didn't even know they fired the Vikings GM & Coach. I can't blame the owners, paying Kirk Cousins was fucking retarded. Washington didn't even want him.
Washington still has no QB though. So thats not really a useful metric.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It would be a pretty nice troll for Brady to let everyone say he's retiring so people will vote for him for MVP and then once he wins it be like "Retiring? Of course not, the sports media just makes shit up."

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Given his history maybe not really gonna happen and he will back out last minute again

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL @ Raiders hiring McDaniels. Who knows, maybe he has learned his lesson.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New England Patriots Agree GIF by DraftKings

• 2Worf

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
It would be a pretty nice troll for Brady to let everyone say he's retiring so people will vote for him for MVP and then once he wins it be like "Retiring? Of course not, the sports media just makes shit up."
I mean he hasn't said shit yet. This is all "insider reporter" bullshit from Shefter/ESPN and now everyone else is running with it. I kinda hope all of this talk about him retiring makes him decide to play 1 more year out of spite for these "journalists"

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Hearing rumors of Harbaugh to Miami.
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is a huge Michigan alum. He's donated millions to the school and has always been infatuated with Harbaugh.

Gotta stop giving Belichick assistants jobs. It only works with Belichick because he has a massive amount of football knowledge. His dad took him on trips scouting players when he was 5 or so?

Andy Reid is proof you can be a great leader who is relatable and has a sense of humor. He also has a lot more success in his coaching tree comparatively (still not perfect though): McDermott, Pat Shurmur, Leslie Frazier, Jon Harbaugh, Matt Nagy, Doug Pederson, Ron Rivera, Todd Bowles, Steve Spagnuolo, Brad Childress.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Flores and Vrabel are pretty damn good coaches. And they came from the Belichick tree.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, earlier this month Ross was saying he wouldn't want to take him away from Michigan, maybe something has changed in that Harbuagh is planning to leave regardless.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Flores and Vrabel are pretty damn good coaches. And they came from the Belichick tree.
Vrabel definitely. They're reporting good things about Jerod Mayo who got a couple of interviews. Seems like former players turned coaches might be part of the same tree, but the player experience gives them a bit different insight.

As a Dolphins fan I'm going to say the jury is still out on Flores. I can't say he's good or bad, but I am glad we are moving on. He was the hottest coaching name the day he was fired, but he's had 4 interviews and 2 of those teams went another direction already.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I mean he hasn't said shit yet. This is all "insider reporter" bullshit from Shefter/ESPN and now everyone else is running with it. I kinda hope all of this talk about him retiring makes him decide to play 1 more year out of spite for these "journalists"

He senses his power waning with the ascension of the new supreme. Joe Burrow is going through the trials right now.

On an unrelated note, I wish I knew what it was like to have a good kicker and a coach who could manage the clock.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users