2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Green Bay's Hackett to the Broncos, not sure how I feel about it. I was hoping we'd get Payton or Harbaugh.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If it lead to getting Rodgers I'd feel pretty good about it.

Matt Eberflus is the new Bears coach.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If it lead to getting Rodgers I'd feel pretty good about it.

Matt Eberflus is the new Bears coach.

Yeah but what's the life expectancy of Rodgers at the Broncos? If he can give us 5 years, it's worth it. But if not, probably better to stick to searching for a franchise QB.

No Dan Quinn for the Bears? ouch.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Rumor is, Leftwich's negotiations were stalled because he wanted Baalke out and Wilson in - Leftwich and Wilson worked together while Byron was on the Cardinals for a few years as OC / interim head coach

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't Baalke the retard that fucked things up during Harbaugh's term?
Baalke was fucking shit up a year before that, but yeah. The guy wasn't pure shit, though. He did draft Bowman, Iupati, Kilgore, Aldon Smith (who was a fucking monster before he became a headcase), Jimmie Ward, Tartt, and basically half of the DLine from the 2019 Super Bowl season. Most of his "successful" draft picks were guys drafted in the Harbaugh years though. So, I'm sure Harbaugh had input.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Baalke sucked for sure. Even if you draft well, which his track record looks like he does. It doesnt mean you can manage a team or build a good staff and roster. I hope this finally does something good for the Jaguars and their fanbase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He can still name all 6 QBs picked ahead of him and iirc his family cancelled their season tickets when the Niners didn't draft him. A Brady knows how to hold a grudge.

That kind of iron will is why he is the goat.

• 2Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Josh McDaniels is a giant piece of shit, how anyone can ever consider him for a head coaching job is beyond me after the shit he pulled in Denver. Wherever he goes he will pick a fight with a star player, trade them away, and ultimately be fired within 3 years and with any luck there won’t be a Belichek to run back to when he is fired.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Josh McDaniels is a giant piece of shit, how anyone can ever consider him for a head coaching job is beyond me after the shit he pulled in Denver. Wherever he goes he will pick a fight with a star player, trade them away, and ultimately be fired within 3 years and with any luck there won’t be a Belichek to run back to when he is fired.
Don't forget what he did to the Colts. That was one of the most unprofessional things I've seen in sports/business.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Burnem Wizfyre said:
Don't forget what he did to the Colts. That was one of the most unprofessional things I've seen in sports/business.

Oh man this is after you witnessed Antinio Brown?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Bills guy retired during halftime a few yrs ago didn't he? Not unprecedented. Plus it's AB, something was going to happen at some point.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Wonder what they do with Jones, hard to think of him as the long term solution. Not at all.

I sure hope he is. It was fun beating up on manning twice a year. Jones looks to be following right in his footsteps. He needs to get a better pouty face though.