2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dear lord the Bengals are fucked with Burrow and Chase. We need to win in the next two years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I mean it's either that or trade him at this point. Guess they didn't want the assets!

I think its more likely Pete thinks we are closer than the general consensus from sports media thinks we are... he was right once, but that was a long time ago

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I think its more likely Pete thinks we are closer than the general consensus from sports media thinks we are... he was right once, but that was a long time ago

I'd be surprised if this isn't Pete's last year coaching, rebuilds take a long time and he ain't no spring chicken.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jimmy G is going to take the Hawks all the way baby!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
If you want ideal playing conditions, pretty much every stadium should be in a dome.

I think the point is some of those stadiums have just had some iconic historical games in the freezing temperatures and weather. Football has always been played in any weather, so I think there is something of a nostalgia to it all.
I would be absolutely shocked if the new stadium in Arlington Heights doesn't have a dome. That's the only way Chicago gets a Superbowl so that alone plus concerts and other events would make the dome be worth it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol wow. The Cardinals are dumb as fuck. Why remove it now?

Looks like MWII is going to be on fire in the Murray household baybeeee! Another late season melt down incoming, but he will also have airstrikes incoming so it doesnt matter, his Twitch numbers are gonna go crazy as he works on having them miss the playoffs completely instead of one and done again.

But seriously if I was him I would purposely not study just to be a faggot for how bad they made him look.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I love the hype of training camp. Most will never look as good during the season as they do now. Case in point:

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users