2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I just woke up from a coma. Did Rivers win a SB for the San Diego Chargers yet?

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just woke up from a coma. Did Rivers win a SB for the San Diego Chargers yet?

Bills, Chargers, and Bengals are in the Top 5 teams in the AFC. You didn't read that wrong.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Bills, Chargers, and Bengals are in the Top 5 teams in the AFC. You didn't read that wrong.

That's actually crazy. I bet at least one of them (Chargers) goes like 4 - 12...or would it be 4 - 13 now? Jesus Christ ITS LIKE A DIFFERENT SPORT. I really stopped paying attention when the Chargers went to LA.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Haha we all laughed at that last night.

Yes we had a watch party for a fucking preseason game. And as expected we stopped caring a couple minutes into the second quarter. Dax Hill looked good though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

On one hand I get it. Being one of, if not the best ever at your position and you're treated the same as someone who was just pretty good.

But on the other hand, get over yourself and stop being a bitter old fuck because people don't still worship at the altar of someone who retired almost 20 years ago. I'm sure everyone thinks they should stop inducting people right after they get in

Sterling

El Presidente
The NFL HoF has always been the hardest HoF to get into of the major sports. Especially if you're not a QB or RB historically. The basketball HoF lets in anyone and everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The NFL HoF has always been the hardest HoF to get into of the major sports. Especially if you're not a QB or RB historically. The basketball HoF lets in anyone and everyone.
Baseball is pretty ridiculous too. Such an old boys club.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

NSFL video of the murder. No blood or gore just a youth football coach getting killed while his 9 year old son is watching offscreen.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

NSFL video of the murder. No blood or gore just a youth football coach getting killed while his 9 year old son is watching offscreen.

Jesus Fuckin Christ.

This is going to come off as all self serving, and an unnecessary rant that doesn't even belong here. So I will spoiler the shit. This is all I can think of when I see that video.

I have volunteered 1000's of hours. Donated 1000's of dollars. Taken fucked up kids from fucked up homes into my home a few times. Raised my children to give them all the advantages I possibly can. Etc. Etc. Etc.

No matter how much good I feel I do...These fuckin animals will always keep society thinking the worst of my people. After seeing that shit. I can see why.

• 5Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Fadaar

That guy
Jesus Fuckin Christ.

This is going to come off as all self serving, and an unnecessary rant that doesn't even belong here. So I will spoiler the shit. This is all I can think of when I see that video.

I have volunteered 1000's of hours. Donated 1000's of dollars. Taken fucked up kids from fucked up homes into my home a few times. Raised my children to give them all the advantages I possibly can. Etc. Etc. Etc.

No matter how much good I feel I do...These fuckin animals will always keep society thinking the worst of my people. After seeing that shit. I can see why.

I'm sorry man. I'm sure seeing that kind of shit just makes your blood boil in ways I could never understand.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users