2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I put money down on the jets like a moron.
blake anderson GIF by Workaholics

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
More proof that Rodgers was the problem in Green Bay and was holding McHeartHealthy back all those years

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I totally called it! Sucks though, was looking forward to seeing how the Jets did this year.

Zach Wilson redemption story!
Yeah that sure did not look good. I am going with Achilles tear

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like to listen to the Rich Eisen show most days, boy is he gonna be one sad puppy on air tomorrow.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Amazing win for the Jets, but realistically they're fucked this season long term if Zach Wilson is QB the entire year...unless amazing redemption story.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
I totally called it! Sucks though, was looking forward to seeing how the Jets did this year.

Zach Wilson redemption story!
I was joking about 5 weeks and thumb injury but 5 minutes and an Achilles is fucking awful, that the football gods using the jets as a punching bag
who the fuck curse the jets, i know the lions curse but damn. i would give up on football if i was a jets fan

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Good QB though. With him most likely out for the season the pats might win another game or 2. I am cautiously optimistic about having a winning record and blowing it week one in the playoffs...if they make the playoffs.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Urlithani Urlithani , feels good doesn't it brother? Jets lose their QB for hopefully the year and still manage to beat a completely inept Bills team that's SB bound for sure this year!

Feels good.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Urlithani Urlithani , feels good doesn't it brother? Jets lose their QB for hopefully the year and still manage to beat a completely inept Bills team that's SB bound for sure this year!

View attachment 490336
No lie. I felt really good watching them play last night. All the other AFC East teams seem like they need more time to work on their offense, and Miami is already looking good. We might have the worst defense in the East, but it could never be called bad.

I really like Miami's chances if the rest of the division has trouble scoring more than 20 points a game.

• 1Solidarity

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
yeah BARRING injuries. miami- week 1 at least- looks like the team to beat in the afc east. though the defense looked suspect.

5 weeks from now we could all look like idiots, or genius's. i am thinking idiots personally :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users