2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The NFL is not entertaining this year. No close games and hard to keep interest past the first half. I guess if you just want to encourage betting the system works.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why did I not swap out Chargers defense in my fantasy league? Also why does Mayer only have 13 points for me in this ass whoopin of a game!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
People always pick the Chargers before the season starts and they never fail to disappoint.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
People always pick the Chargers before the season starts and they never fail to disappoint.

They are often a team that on paper, look like they should be a contender. Anyone who pays the slightest amount of attention to them knows better through.

• 2Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Well I wasn't paying much attention this evening. I really thought this was going to be a snoozefest between two sub .500 teams. I turned the TV on late in the 4th quarter and I was utterly in shock of what popped out on the screen. I almost couldn't believe my eyes.

Quentin Johnston actually caught a pass in the endzone and didn't drop the fucking ball.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
63 to 21, WTF lol.

The NFL is not entertaining this year. No close games and hard to keep interest past the first half. I guess if you just want to encourage betting the system works.

Broncos games the last 6 weeks have been lit.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
When did the raiders pull their starters?

They didn't even start them.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
If we had to fuck up our draft pick by winning this game at least it was an epic butt fucking against the Chargers on prime time.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
For a while there, I thought the Chargers wanted that record the Broncos were gunning for earlier this season. 84-0 looked feasible. The Raiders took even that away from them though.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For a while there, I thought the Chargers wanted that record the Broncos were gunning for earlier this season. 84-0 looked feasible. The Raiders took even that away from them though.
Pretty sure they held back, had 6 TD before even the half. It was one of those games you see people bitching about because it's unsportsmanlike

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dude was propped up on the Rams by talent, hope he doesn't end up back with the team.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf