2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Depends if CMC is fighting for any sort of scrimmage yardage record or anything... can't imagine he gets 8 touchdowns in 3 weeks so LTs record is probably out. It would be insane to play all your starters in a physical game week 18 when you've been known to have injuries derail playoff runs...
do it jewish GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Depends if CMC is fighting for any sort of scrimmage yardage record or anything... can't imagine he gets 8 touchdowns in 3 weeks so LTs record is probably out. It would be insane to play all your starters in a physical game week 18 when you've been known to have injuries derail playoff runs...
Yeah the injury thing really worries me. We've already started to see guys get banged up a bit and have to sit for a couple weeks.
On the other hand there is a ton of bad blood between the teams and if the Niners have a chance to knock the Rams out of the playoffs I think they may take it. Thats also a lot of rest if you have a bye.
There is also the regular season win streak against the Rams that you just know Shanahan wants to keep going.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the injury thing really worries me. We've already started to see guys get banged up a bit and have to sit for a couple weeks.

There is also the regular season win streak against the Rams that you just know Shanahan wants to keep going.
I almost hope you do beat us but we get in anyways, then beat you in nfcc. Because I LOVE hearing about your regular season streak.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I almost hope you do beat us but we get in anyways, then beat you in nfcc. Because I LOVE hearing about your regular season streak.
Not even going to lie, I legit worry about that. I have zero desire to see the Rams in the playoffs

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not even going to lie, I legit worry about that. I have zero desire to see the Rams in the playoffs
Not worried about the Lambs. Stafford is always good for a back breaking INT or 7. I hope the Lions smoke him.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
We are not talking about the real question here.... who would win in a Whites VS. Blacks game??? Or did I miss the this conversation? Because that is completely possible... My $$$ is on the whites, should be a season though, just one game wouldn't work.... I am having a hard time making up my all-black fantasy Hockey team. KRA KRA

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah except that last time in the playoffs when you guys dropped that INT.
Jimmy G was our QB then. Big Cock Brock had you shaking in your panties. Defense dropping an INT doesn't matter when you lay down 40 points/game. Ask the 1999 Lambs all about that.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We are not talking about the real question here.... who would win in a Whites VS. Blacks game??? Or did I miss the this conversation? Because that is completely possible... My $$$ is on the whites, should be a season though, just one game wouldn't work.... I am having a hard time making up my all-black fantasy Hockey team. KRA KRA

Blacks would win and it wouldn't even be close. An all white secondary would get destroyed.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Blacks would win and it wouldn't even be close. An all white secondary would get destroyed.

I agree. Blacks outnumber whites 3-1 and single mothers make sure their boys know it's either sports or drugs. White mommas are scared little Jimmy might get a concussion and then everyone will know she's a shitty parent. The odds aren't with whitey.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lolwut? Yall seem to be forgetting the black wideouts would be playing with the handicap of a black quarterback.

And that doesn't even begin to address whether or not the black/white divide would extend to coaching staff as well.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lolwut? Yall seem to be forgetting the black wideouts would be playing with the handicap of a black quarterback.

And that doesn't even begin to address whether or not the black/white divide would extend to coaching staff as well.

You're covering them all with safeties trying to play cornerback and I'm pretty sure Mahomes is a decent QB.

They're fucked when it comes to field goals, though

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

CMC takes away one of the biggest traditional black advantages at RB. Whites still have no corners. Probably have to have some wide receivers play corner. Blacks have no kickers. McAfee says Polynesians count as white which would help.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're covering them all with safeties trying to play cornerback and I'm pretty sure Mahomes is a decent QB.

They're fucked when it comes to field goals, though
When Holland said make it a season I assumed he meant we weren't just pitting two segregated all-star teams against each other 17 times but rather that we were putting together 16 white teams and 16 black teams. If it's all-star rosters and the color split doesn't extend to the coaching staff then I concede that the black team would be pretty heavily favored. If it's 32 teams and the coaching staff matches the team, I'd guess that at seasons end there's a good chance that the playoffs consist of 14 white teams.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When Holland said make it a season I assumed he meant we weren't just pitting two segregated all-star teams against each other 17 times but rather that we were putting together 16 white teams and 16 black teams. If it's all-star rosters and the color split doesn't extend to the coaching staff then I concede that the black team would be pretty heavily favored. If it's 32 teams and the coaching staff matches the team, I'd guess that at seasons end there's a good chance that the playoffs consist of 14 white teams.

I'd think that would make it worse for the white teams. Their advantage at QB would be more relevant, but the lack of coverage players would have teams reaching deep into the college ranks and getting players that have no business anywhere near an NFL roster.

While not as big of a hole as the secondary, WRs and RBs would also be pretty thin spread across 16 teams.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A large percentage of making it in the NFL is opportunity.

Dudes score low at the combine every year and then get drafted low and rot on the practice squad or bench then finally get a shot because of injury and blow up.

If this league or game was a reality I bet you could find the players and the schemes to overcome perceived imbalances.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

CMC takes away one of the biggest traditional black advantages at RB. Whites still have no corners. Probably have to have some wide receivers play corner. Blacks have no kickers. McAfee says Polynesians count as white which would help.
Best part is that Mahomes plays QB for both teams.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

There's not even enough white players to field that many teams. As mentioned, there would be a lot of D3 guys that have no business being in the NFL starting for those teams.