VOTE ARAYSAR VOTE ARAYSAR VOTE ARAYSAR
satellite GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Credit to him for eliminating Bandwagon Bandwagon who campaigned even harder and seems to be legitimately broken
You have the worst takes. You definitely have Aspergers. You occupy my mind about as much as a Wal-Mart cashier, which is just often enough to think "That sure is a retarded human" a few times a month. The only people here that have ever legitimately raised my ire are Suineg and Boozecube. I could care less about Suineg at this point, but I will still slap the living shit out of Booze and dare him to do something about it if we're ever in the same room together.

You, on the other hand, get the same emotional reaction as a shopping cart with a wonky wheel.

• 3Ice Burn
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Araysar has really been putting in a yearlong effort to win this, but he actually doesn't want to win this. Attaching the term 'Asshat' to all of his analysis is really going to dent his credibility. "Oh, the certified and verified village Asshat thinks this about the Civil War?? Haha, whatever... ASSHAT!" I'm not sure he's thought that one through.

Thinks he has me all figured out. Does exactly what I want him to do.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some serious heavy god tier asshats are getting bumped this round with this matchup list.

Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Before this year, Brosyar was already among the most prolific and successful trolls on this board. This year with the Ukraine war to motivate him he really upped his game to new levels. No contest.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx - The Bruce REEEE joke from LLR almost made me change my mind, but I'm a Cop You Idiot is the wormie of the popo topics and wins through shear consistent force of will.

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Very close here, but Booze's routine has been like a bad record on repeat. Like fucking Copa Cabana playing on repeat all night on a weekday levels of tiresome.....

Tuco vs. Foler - LLR makes the best argument for Tuco, but I can't vote for a guy who at least argues in good faith. And I mean, it's fucking Foler we are talking about here.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - Captain Super Spready by a wide margin.

Mist vs. Kirun - Mist is thick headed and self hating as ever, but also engages in good discussions in non pol parts of the board. Kirun is just an endless doom posting nihilist. He is to Edge Lording what Booze Cube is to the Boogaloo Boys.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Tough call, but LD is not spiteful with his shit posting. Plus despite a lengthy stay in the Shaw old wormster still managed to convert people to antisemitism at a rate that would make Hitler green with envy.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Both these guys are equally retarded and in love with the smell of their own farts. But Chris is a teacher which means he is systemically creating a whole new generation of asshats. His asshatery will be felt by generations.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule

Toughest choice on the ballot. Both are objectively equally worthy, but I think seeing LLR win would make me slightly happier

Ambiturner vs. Lanx

Lanx's asshattery mainly comes out due to cognitive dysfunction I think. Ambiturner's asshattery is entirely cerebral/sapient.

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube

There are other people on this ballot that, if I was matched against them, I'd vote for myself. Because I know I can be an asshat more than the average person. Against BoozeCube tho? No contest, Booze is a way bigger AssHat.

Tuco vs. Foler

Tuco and I don't get along, but we respect each other. He's got a good head on his shoulders at least, very smart dude. Foler, I almost want to vote against because he's likely to take a VICTORY lap if he wins the crown.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM

I don't have a horse in this race as far as thinking one is a bigger AssHat. Brutal is a Fast Food thread homie tho, so even tho I've got nothing against Mr. Sox, not voting against a fellow Quality Calorie enthusiast.

Mist vs. Kirun

I've got nothing against Kirun, but Mist gets a bad rap. One of the best posters on the site honestly, always appreciate her nuanced "third voice" takes on matters. Plus she's got the best MtG:Arena takes.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk

No explanation needed.

Chris vs. RobXIII

I don't have much against either poster. Chris is a homie from back in the FFRK days, and still a homie in the Final Fantasy threads. But that aside, seen some posts from him in the non-gaming threads lately that have made me seriously facepalm.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Welching ruskie. I guess thats redundant.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx Lanx Lanx - fake asian. Cultural appropriation of that magnitude is asshaty.
pharmakos pharmakos Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Cant think of anything booze has ever said that bothered me.
Tuco vs. Foler Foler Foler - Its his year. His reward for trusting the plan
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM BrutulTM BrutulTM - Both great candidates but brutul spreads his asshattery into threads that I actually read.
Mist vs. Kirun Kirun Kirun - fucking niners fan
wormie vs. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - for not allowing Bubbles Bubbles to enter the contest again.
Chris Chris Chris vs. RobXIII - Toughest matchup of the round, but chris takes it.

• 2Solidarity

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
so stoked to wear that avatar

• 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos
vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist
vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Brosar works too hard to be denied
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - cop
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Booze vs Brosar would be epic
Tuco vs. Foler - Araysar's pet dumbass. Still funny sometimes
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - limited timeframe to win this distinction.
Mist vs. Kirun - only accomplishment he may ever get
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - low IQ for a jew
Chris vs. RobXIII - expert vs amateur.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You have the worst takes. You definitely have Aspergers. You occupy my mind about as much as a Wal-Mart cashier, which is just often enough to think "That sure is a retarded human" a few times a month. The only people here that have ever legitimately raised my ire are Suineg and Boozecube. I could care less about Suineg at this point, but I will still slap the living shit out of Booze and dare him to do something about it if we're ever in the same room together.

You, on the other hand, get the same emotional reaction as a shopping cart with a wonky wheel.

No campaigning in the thread. You lost despite your best efforts. Go back to posting movie threads about gay Africans lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - maybe he'll post in the UFO thread more
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - both seem to be trying too hard, so don't really care
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - among other things, Pert Plus shit is fucking dumb
Tuco vs. Foler - I do still think it is silly that he can miss most of the season and stand a chance of winning, but Tuco's entire season can't match a few good games
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - pretty sure he has an actual disability, but can't let that sway my vote
Mist vs. Kirun - meh, no overall winners here anyway
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - meh
Chris vs. RobXIII - meh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Why is Lanx even on this? The Asian did nothing wrong!
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - No contest. You guys are bat shit if you think Booze is worse than Pharm.
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM - Im more embarassed for Brutal getting paired up against Sox.
Mist vs. Kirun - I have yet to see Kirun act like you guys are saying he does.
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - The insta-reply to anything remotely close to "noticing" makes me question how much of a sperg he is.
Chris vs. RobXIII - Riders on the sunnnnnn

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users