vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Too busy actually doing my job (for once) for comments and Lurk may close the polls before I'm done.

Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris
vs. RobXIII

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco
vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie
vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Too busy actually doing my job (for once) for comments and Lurk may close the polls before I'm done.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris
vs. RobXIII
You mean your real life job, right? Don't want people to get the impression you actually do anything as AMOD.

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
You mean your real life job, right? Don't want people to get the impression you actually do anything as AMOD.

Yes, the job I actually get paid to do. Swapping shifts to work today was a mistake, I actually had to put forth real effort and deal with problems I had no hand in creating.

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Araysar wants to win so much that I hope he doesn't. It's like when a girl is desperate to be around you and you get kind of weirded out. Or to phrase it in a way more people here will understand, it's like when a guy is desperate so girls run away.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx - I think Lanx is unintentionally a retard while Ambi is actually cognizant of what kind of persona he gives off. Ambi frequently makes good points while I can't remember Lanx ever saying anything that contributed to anything.

Pharmakos vs Boozecube - I've got no issue with either guy, Booze acting like a fed is kind of annoying.

Tuco vs. Foler - Sorry I'm voting on this so late but I was air-dropping into Ankara to help Netanyahu and John Bolton carve up Turkey.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - Don't know either guy enough so IDK. Spelling "brutal" wrong is a strike

Mist vs. Kirun - I'm fine with Mist. Yes, I know she isn't going to fuck me.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Lurking excluding previous winners from being voted on kept me from nominating literally everyone I wanted to nominate, then he completely botches the Round 3 brackets. Not impressed.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Both guys are cool in video game threads. Chris is a dumb-ass elsewhere and made Ancient Civ speculation completely insufferable and un-fun with his hen-pecking about Atlantis and how little I know. That's the whole point, I don't know, it's fun to speculate. If that isn't asshatting I'm not sure who is.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I made the mistake of reading your posts.

Pharmakos vs LLR in this thread is like that scene in The Breakfast Club where Judd Nelson keeps mouthing off to the principal guy and the principal guy just hands him his ass every time. After a while you start to feel like the girl sitting there going "stahhp!" to Judd so he doesn't keep digging.

Breakfast Club Horns GIF by LosVagosNFT

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pharmakos vs LLR in this thread is like that scene in The Breakfast Club where Judd Nelson keeps mouthing off to the principal guy and the principal guy just hands him his ass every time. After a while you start to feel like the girl sitting there going "stahhp!" to Judd so he doesn't keep digging.

Breakfast Club Horns GIF by LosVagosNFT
LLR has handed my ass to me? I take myself unseriously for the most part, and can admit when someone gets a good zinger in against me and usually end up laughing if they do. LLR reminds me more of Abe Simpson "old man yelling at clouds." Oh, I use the word homie, I'm soooo terrible. 🙄

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LLR has handed my ass to me? I take myself unseriously for the most part, and can admit when someone gets a good zinger in against me and usually end up laughing if they do. LLR reminds me more of Abe Simpson "old man yelling at clouds." Oh, I use the word homie, I'm soooo terrible. 🙄
dont take it personally, LLR is just fucking with you like he does with everyone else, thats why he's scoring on you, because you think he gives a shit. most of us are just here for the lulz.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Truly terrifying prospect. He and I are both terrible but in completely different ways. A combination of the two of us would assuredly be the biggest AssHat on all of the internet.

Maybe the combination will bring out both of your best qualities instead of all of the worst. Do either of you have any good qualities?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
. It's like when a girl is desperate to be around you and you get kind of weirded out. Or to phrase it in a way more people here will understand, it's like when a guy is desperate so girls run away.

No campaigning for 2024 in 2023

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

There are some battles that are more noble not to engage in, especially when the person's scoring points on you. I've had to back down a couple times myself because people like Araysar just had more ammo than I did on a particular subject and it was quickly obvious I was being out-boxed. Rolling with it is pretty much a requirement.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Amod Amod for my upcoming coronation, id like to dispense with this bland, pedestrian design
1699635164883.png

and suggest something more worthy of this infamous position, like this butt shaped crown

1699635440795.png

• 1Cringe
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Harrow

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
If by butt shaped crown avatar you mean Putin in an Asshat avatar, I agree.
i wont mind putin in the butt shaped crown i posted earlier. we can compromise on this

• 1Worf