2023 AssHat Voting round 3

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule should use some of those fucking Bidenbucks us Lords of Gold have donated his ass and commission Edaw Edaw to make a proper avatar, instead of the preschool shit we have now.
its embarassing, they just grabbed the first thing they saw on image search

1699636289942.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The asshat avatar is SUPPOSED to be boring, generic, and bad. That's the point.
If anything, it could be worse.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie
vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>

thats dumb, you would want the avatar to stand out so that everyone sees the asshat and knows theres an asshat around

if you wanted to hand out the most boring, generic person award every year, we'd be happy to let you run away with that title and let you have your pick of avatars from the first row on Bing Images

• 1Worf

Lightning Fast
thats dumb, you would want the avatar to stand out so that everyone sees the asshat and knows theres an asshat around

if you wanted to hand out the most boring, generic person award every year, we'd be happy to let you run away with that title and let you have your pick of avatars from the first row on Bing Images
Why would I consider the opinion of the guy running away with the Asshat award? Pfft.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
exactly, its a symbol of shame, not some majestic sign of achievment. every time an asshat posts they will be reminded that they are the asshat of the year and an asshat wears a crown of ass, shitty ass.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Why would I consider the opinion of the guy running away with the Asshat award? Pfft.
bro, you have a fun memorable contest here but you're marketing this poorly. Enthusiasm is low, nominations were so few that you guys had to pull names from last years lists just to make brackets, voting turnout is pretty anemic

Frankly its why i decided to aggressively campaign this year as this year is the easiest to win

I think you can make some great changes here and make this contest an event that the forum looks forward to every year, but right now its about as popular as no-fap november

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1OK, Sure

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ambiturner
vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie
vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - We have to get serious with the voting now. The worst thing about this bracket is that Araysar and Foler cannot compete in the finals, because the Spiderman pointing at Spiderman memes would have been amazing.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Wins it for his edgelord schtick.
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Booze's typical posting style may get stale but it is not usually Asshat material.
Tuco vs. Foler - No balls will be seen, aside from the black ones hitting Foler's chin.
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - For the Covid thread historical activity alone, you deserve at least a year as Asshat.
Mist vs. Kirun - Another black-pill edgelord tiresome schtick.
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Because the Israel thread has become the garbage heap of this board, and you take it very, very seriously.
Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris has continuously come up against opponents highly deserving of the title. He has had, without question, the hardest path to the Asshat title, and for that alone, aside from being the worst poster on this board since I joined, deserves to win. I would like to contribute to his campaign in any way possible. I am going to ballet harvest and voting-box stuff and mail in ballot like a sonofabitch.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
bro, you have a fun memorable contest here but you're marketing this poorly. Enthusiasm is low, nominations were so few that you guys had to pull names from last years lists just to make brackets, voting turnout is pretty anemic

Frankly its why i decided to aggressively campaign this year as this year is the easiest to win

I think you can make some great changes here and make this contest an event that the forum looks forward to every year, but right now its about as popular as no-fap november
Not sure if campaigning or reverse psychology.

But this post is certainly effective in maintaining no-nut November.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - We have to get serious with the voting now. The worst thing about this bracket is that Araysar and Foler cannot compete in the finals, because the Spiderman pointing at Spiderman memes would have been amazing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Lightning Fast

Chukzombi gets it while you're having trouble with it here bro. Plus, aggressive campaigning? PFFT. There's only one person here who figured out the surest way to get asshat votes, and that's Mudcrush. You're a tourist, a half-asshat at best if we're talking campaign effort here compared to those who have won the crown before and some of the other contestants this year.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Chukzombi gets it while you're having trouble with it here bro. Plus, aggressive campaigning? PFFT. There's only one person here who figured out the surest way to get asshat votes, and that's Mudcrush. You're a tourist, a half-asshat at best if we're talking campaign effort here compared to those who have won the crown before and some of the other contestants this year.

If you think some boomer in a fedora with thrift store socks, antique pocket watch, who calls himself unironically "pappi", "gets it" then i dont know what to tell ya. he hasnt been "getting" anything since Laverne and Shirley went off the air.

LMAO Imagine using Chukzombi's opinions as a benchmark of whats entertaining or not. Just go read the Movie forum.