2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1678731029853.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was kind of funny to see a notoriously injury prone QB like Bridgewater signed to play backup to a QB who turned out to be even more injury prone.

I guess picking up Tua's fifth year is actually an ok move, if he's healthy for at least half the season then financially it's a wash compared to what they would have paid to sign a decent starter. If his brain is reduced to milkshake in the first couple weeks, shit happens. If he stays healthy for most/all of the season then they got a great return for the 24m.

If I were a Dolphins fan the scenario I'd be most scared of is him staying relatively healthy this season and getting a juicy contract before relapsing back to captain creampuff.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
At least he will only be sending dick pics to male trainers? 🤷‍♂️

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The current number of Super Bowl victories by a starting QB in the NFC is currently 1. Held by Stafford.

• 3Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't wait for the Raiders-Jets AFC Championship game this year!

Either way it goes one old fanbase gets the finger!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The landing spots for Lamar Jackson are shrinking rapidly.

Stay in Baltimore or go to Atlanta? That about it? Any chance New England or the Dolphins? Pretty much everywhere else has their guy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Atlanta, Commanders and a super maybe in the Titans? He still can't talk to anyone either, lol

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty damn cheap for a starting QB
What was the point of moving on from Carr, I have to wonder. Complete lateral move. I guess they save some money or they're going to draft a QB.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Sam Darnold to 49ers on 1 year deal....

wtf.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What was the point of moving on from Carr, I have to wonder. Complete lateral move. I guess they have some money or they're going to draft a QB.
This was my confusion as well. Jimmy G and Carr are very similar QB's. You can win with them, but they also won't carry you to a win.

Real QB competition starts in San Francisco now.