2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm more curious to hear what deal the Dolphins are working on to secure a quarterback.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's kind of crazy that the Rams traded 2 1sts and a 4th for Ramsey, and 3 years later he is only worth a 3rd? Just doesn't sound right

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's kind of crazy that the Rams traded 2 1sts and a 4th for Ramsey, and 3 years later he is only worth a 3rd? Just doesn't sound right

Cap dumps will do that, plus he isn't far and away the best corner in the league anymore like he was (or arguably with 2-3 other guys) back then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tua isnt that bad cmon. In a league where good or even servicable QBs are at minimum, Tua is not a bad option to have. If he can stay healthy anyway. He is working with a judo guy to learn how to fall so I wouldnt worry about it if I were a Dolphins fan.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, Gavin is fully convinced he's a walking vegetable at this point. I think that's his angle, not his actual skills.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, Gavin is fully convinced he's a walking vegetable at this point. I think that's his angle, not his actual skills.

He did have 2-3 concussions last year. Everyone knows that's the magical number for veggie status. The Dolphins, neurologists, and Tua just haven't figured it out yet. They will and then Brady is sure to come back!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He did have 2-3 concussions last year. Everyone knows that's the magical number for veggie status. The Dolphins, neurologists, and Tua just haven't figured it out yet. They will and then Brady is sure to come back!
He had at least 3 concussions that we know of and in a very short time period. It's not that I think he's a vegetable, it's that he's very clearly destined to become one if he continues competing in a sport his frail body is incapable of handling. Have you ever heard of a quarterback having to take judo lessons to "learn how to fall"? It's farcical.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

doubt they accommodate the request but not getting him a worthy extension seems like a big mistake for how good he's been for them

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

doubt they accommodate the request but not getting him a worthy extension seems like a big mistake for how good he's been for them
You don’t pay running backs, let him bounce. Dallas is stupid the way they pay running backs, morons.

• 3Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah even Joe Mixon is set to make way too much money this year and I'm expecting the Bengals to cut him loose.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did not expect the 49ers to make a splash signing like that. Dude is good, but that is a lot of money. At this point they are just trying to makeup for the Kinlaw bust.

Also, Denver paying big for McGlinchey. 49ers fans were never fair to that guy. He wasn't the greatest RT, but he was good enough. 49ers couldn't afford to pay that price for him though

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah even Joe Mixon is set to make way too much money this year and I'm expecting the Bengals to cut him loose.
Connection to two criminal events in just a couple months coming right after the worst season of his career,

• 3Like