2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Rodgers... the Jets have a pretty great young WR corp already.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Randall cobb, lol. Dude needs to let go. Making "wishes" before even getting traded isn't the best sign.
I cant believe he still gets signed. Hes been dust since the Packers first shipped him off years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
Lamar said it, he wants $399m guaranteed for 3 years. I hope the League fucking burns him

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lamar said it, he wants $399m guaranteed for 3 years. I hope the League fucking burns him
As funny as this would be I'm pretty sure he's saying 133m guaranteed for a 3 year contract, not 133m per year. That puts him right around the same amount per year as Watson, although thinking he's gonna get Watson money still makes him pretty fucking stupid.

Actually after reading some more into whats going on I have no fucking idea what that mongoloid is saying. He really is dumber than a janitor.

Last edited:

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
As funny as this would be I'm pretty sure he's saying 133m guaranteed for a 3 year contract, not 133m per year. That puts him right around the same amount per year as Watson, although thinking he's gonna get Watson money still makes him pretty fucking stupid.

Actually after reading some more into whats going on I have no fucking idea what that mongoloid is saying. He really is dumber than a janitor.
Agreed, have been saying he wants $400,000,000 cuz is ridiculous as whatever the number he actually wants is.
LJ is a Corny AF moron. He run foosball well, Passes OK. Makes TikTok videos in grocery stores..
I want an assessment of both his knees and shoulders before one cent paid

Animosity

Hes saying 133 over 3 years. No 133 a year ya dumdums.

Hes gonna be a Commander.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
mark my words. The idiotic Jets are gonna sign and overpay all the old buddies of Rodgers.

tv land GIF by YoungerTV

And then he's gonna bail and sign a 2 year deal with Packers for 100 mill guaranteed.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Jets consistently seem like the worst managed franchise in football. Are they hoping Rodgers can mentor Wilson into NFL viability or what? Dude is 39 years old with a single lombardi from almost 15 years ago and since then has set the record for being the only QB in NFL history to lose 4 consecutive conference championships. I'm sure he'll teach Wilson all about dominating the regular season and losing when it counts, although Wilson might be his equal when it comes to not accepting blame.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bringing in the most toxic person in the NFL to mentor and mold a young and upcoming team sounds like a great idea. Teams loaded with young talent, but you insist that they bring in your old and busted friends instead. Which is why you kept losing to begin with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lazard is a good bring regardless of Rodgers, the rest not so much.