2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He will not be a Commander. It's hilarious how people are pushing this narrative.

1678842898911.jpeg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rodgers will be on McAfee's show tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The Jets consistently seem like the worst managed franchise in football. Are they hoping Rodgers can mentor Wilson into NFL viability or what? Dude is 39 years old with a single lombardi from almost 15 years ago and since then has set the record for being the only QB in NFL history to lose 4 consecutive conference championships. I'm sure he'll teach Wilson all about dominating the regular season and losing when it counts, although Wilson might be his equal when it comes to not accepting blame.
RDT_20230313_1520053900668053843684577.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Jets consistently seem like the worst managed franchise in football. Are they hoping Rodgers can mentor Wilson into NFL viability or what? Dude is 39 years old with a single lombardi from almost 15 years ago and since then has set the record for being the only QB in NFL history to lose 4 consecutive conference championships. I'm sure he'll teach Wilson all about dominating the regular season and losing when it counts, although Wilson might be his equal when it comes to not accepting blame.
Didn’t we have tons to of packer fans here too?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Can’t remember there ever being a plague of Pack fans.

Pats fans sure shut the fuck up though lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

With Rodgers habitually absent from the early phases of the offseason program, it’s not as if he’ll be in the building between now and April 27. And with a $58.3 million option bonus that has a lengthy exercise period (the Packers can pick it up at any point from tomorrow until Week One), Rodgers has a very manageable cap number into September.

Kinda funny if it's the packers holding it up now for leverage.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Can’t remember there ever being a plague of Pack fans.

Pats fans sure shut the fuck up though lol.

In my defense I quit watching/caring about the woke NFL telling me how much of a bigoted shitbird I am for being a middle aged white man who barely makes enough to pay his bills around the same time I had started my 3 year rage-quit of the forums.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers lost a ton of their depth to FA, especially along the DL. They better hope Drake Jackson develops a bit more this year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Daniel Brunskill just signed with the Titans. O-line is looking at least as decimated as the D-line. I thought they would get Mosely resigned as well but they didn't. Hopefully Lenore can keep playing the way he did in the playoffs and Mosely won't be missed that much.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Don't worry I hear you have 327 equity picks due to the color of a few dudes skin.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry I hear you have 327 equity picks due to the color of a few dudes skin.
Listen, I totally agree it's a stupid policy, but I am glad my team is benefitting from it. And to be slightly fair, the 49ers had all those dudes on payroll before the NFL rolled out that new policy.

Also, they got a bunch of comp picks from losing FA's last year too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Daniel Brunskill just signed with the Titans. O-line is looking at least as decimated as the D-line. I thought they would get Mosely resigned as well but they didn't. Hopefully Lenore can keep playing the way he did in the playoffs and Mosely won't be missed that much.
I mean they lost their starting RT, but last years swing tackle is the presumed starter. So the starting OL is almost exactly the same, but the depth will be a big question. I assume they will use some of those day 3 picks on it.

• 1Like