2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Packers have one of the worst receiving corpse in the league. Im gonna laugh if they draft all receivers this draft after refusing to do it for Rodgers for years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Packers have one of the worst receiving corpse in the league. Im gonna laugh if they draft all receivers this draft after refusing to do it for Rodgers for years.

Watson did show some shit last year, but unless Doubs really develops, they really don't have much. Agreed it would be hilarious if they finally grabbed some in the draft. "We need to give Jordan Love the tools to succeed"

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This idiot starting to sound like the myriad of primadonnas they got over in the NBA.

Whatever happened to trying to win it for your team. That btw pays you a fuckton of God damn money.

I hope this asshole is cut so the NFL sends a message .

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This idiot starting to sound like the myriad of primadonnas they got over in the NBA.

Whatever happened to trying to win it for your team. That btw pays you a fuckton of God damn money.

I hope this asshole is cut so the NFL sends a message .
I don't think the Packers want him either, though. What happened to trying to win it for your players?!? That btw make your organization a fuckton of money.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Leonardo was making Patriots posts during the past few seasons too.
My family are all patriots fans, I was born pretty close to the stadium. Last decade the family super bowl gatherings have largely been insufferable.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
MMmm Do love hearing Pats fans call Super Bowl insufferable.
Nick Offerman Smile GIF

• 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing how Boston's the most spoiled sports town ever its always OK to make fun of a Pats fan.

Cowboys fans you almost feel bad for, until they remind you why you hated them in the first place.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well well well, apparently we have a NFL thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Did not see the Bengals signing Orlando Brown and I'm all about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did not see the Bengals signing Orlando Brown and I'm all about it.
Good pick up but I am definitely believing in Veach at this point. I am guessing he wanted too much.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Good pick up but I am definitely believing in Veach at this point. I am guessing he wanted too much.
Bengals only gave him 16 apy. He turned down 23 apy from KC last year and the 20 apy they are now paying Taylor.

• 1Like