2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
All in all I can't complain about the 49ers schedule too much really. They landed the ideal bye week too I think, right in the middle of the season.

I just hope they make a good showing against Seattle on Thanksgiving.

Also, Brady looking to buy a stake in the Raiders?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Animosity Animosity since you Picarded my post, you seem to think flying from LA to San Fran is some kind herculean effort??? Or are you dumb enough to think the Rams will fly directly from NY to San Fran and forgo a (shortened) week of practice?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
All in all I can't complain about the 49ers schedule too much really. They landed the ideal bye week too I think, right in the middle of the season.

I just hope they make a good showing against Seattle on Thanksgiving.

Also, Brady looking to buy a stake in the Raiders?
Looks like he's tired of winning.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lions @ Chiefs as the season opener caught me a bit off guard

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

flex scheduling will continue on Sunday nights and has now expanded to Monday nights as well. From Week 12 to Week 17, if the game scheduled for Monday Night Football is not looking like a good matchup, the league has the opportunity to move a Sunday afternoon game into Monday night. The league will make the final decision on flexing Monday night games 12 days in advance.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
from the chargers anime schedule release video:

Screenshot 2023-05-12 110825.png

• 1Worf

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The QR code during the raiders part apparently leads to a thing asking what team you're a fan of. If you select Raiders it re-directs to a website about how to find a job.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami has the second toughest schedule based on last year's win pct, but the way it plays out it's very favorable. There's only 1 home game the first 4 games, but 4 of the last 5 are home games. Only one possible cold weather game the end of the season, which is at Baltimore week 16. Bye is week 10 after coming back from Germany vs. KC in week 9. Also, only 2 games will be played outside of EST: week 1 at the Chargers and the Germany game vs KC.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Miami has the second toughest schedule based on last year's win pct, but the way it plays out it's very favorable. There's only 1 home game the first 4 games, but 4 of the last 5 are home games. Only one possible cold weather game the end of the season, which is at Baltimore week 16. Bye is week 10 after coming back from Germany vs. KC in week 9. Also, only 2 games will be played outside of EST: week 1 at the Chargers and the Germany game vs KC.

I would argue early season home games are most beneficial for Miami. Ask any player and they'll say a September game in Miami is worse than the coldest game in Green Bay.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched the cowboys schedule release video. Now I have aids. Please pray for my recovery.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I would argue early season home games are most beneficial for Miami. Ask any player and they'll say a September game in Miami is worse than the coldest game in Green Bay.
You're not wrong, but overall the way the rest of the schedule falls seems favorable.

Also, I just checked and Miami has ZERO games where they play teams coming off their bye weeks. Some teams have 3 or more of those.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers are favorites in 16 of their 17 games, the Eagles game being the only one they arent.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Strange being favorites in all your games without knowing who is starting at QB.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users