2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Strange being favorites in all your games without knowing who is starting at QB.

Unless we've seen their playmakers make it obvious that virtually any barely competent QB can win with that team around him most of the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I would argue early season home games are most beneficial for Miami. Ask any player and they'll say a September game in Miami is worse than the coldest game in Green Bay.

It still cracks me up that when I moved to Ohio a bunch of people up here were talking about how humid it gets up here during the summer when we get a handful of days per year that are about equal to 95% of the days in south Florida, and only for a couple hours in the middle of the day at that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It still cracks me up that when I moved to Ohio a bunch of people up here were talking about how humid it gets up here during the summer when we get a handful of days per year that are about equal to 95% of the days in south Florida, and only for a couple hours in the middle of the day at that.

I mean... Cincinnati is absolutely unbearable for much of June, July, and August.

It's still not as bad as south Florida but like... only southeast Asia is worse than south Florida.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I lived in Phoenix the tv and radio would always say where the hottest place in the country was for the day and sometimes it would be Phoenix but just as often if not more it was Miami where I knew it was also 100% humidity on top of being 120 degrees and I would just think "I may be retarded as fuck for living in Phoenix, but at least I don't live in Miami."

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Not NFL news, but it's where I watch most of my NFL content from.

Pat McAfee and his entire show moving to ESPN this fall...

I am all about getting paid, but they just did year one of a $120million four year deal with Fan Duel. He said the ESPN deal is 8 figures a year, but is that for the whole show? For him? For each of them? Make your Bank sure, but the second it goes to ESPN platforms, including their ESPN youtube page, I am out. I do not buy Disney products, or watch ESPN since 1996 when Disney bought it. Heck I have not paid (pirate watching only, YARGH!) to watch a Marvel or Star Wars Movie since the Gina Carano firing.

His core audience is roasting him and his team for selling out to ESPN. I do not blame them, they are right. ESPN is buying the number one sport show competition they have and will silence them if they do not accept the ESPN muzzle. Their toxicity, language, and IDGAF attitude is/was why folks like them. Going to ESPN ends that.

Oh well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Not NFL news, but it's where I watch most of my NFL content from.

Pat McAfee and his entire show moving to ESPN this fall...

I am all about getting paid, but they just did year one of a $120million four year deal with Fan Duel. He said the ESPN deal is 8 figures a year, but is that for the whole show? For him? For each of them? Make your Bank sure, but the second it goes to ESPN platforms, including their ESPN youtube page, I am out. I do not buy Disney products, or watch ESPN since 1996 when Disney bought it. Heck I have not paid (pirate watching only, YARGH!) to watch a Marvel or Star Wars Movie since the Gina Carano firing.

His core audience is roasting him and his team for selling out to ESPN. I do not blame them, they are right. ESPN is buying the number one sport show competition they have and will silence them if they do not accept the ESPN muzzle. Their toxicity, language, and IDGAF attitude is/was why folks like them. Going to ESPN ends that.

Oh well.

Dude comes across as a huge faggot shill already in that clip.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont understand the draw to McAfee. Just looks like a douche fratboy always wearing that dumb tank top.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Him and the guys saying whatever the hell they wanted outside the boundaries of a corporate overlord was the entire appeal of the show. Now there's nothing that makes them different.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Him and the guys saying whatever the hell they wanted outside the boundaries of a corporate overlord was the entire appeal of the show. Now there's nothing that makes them different.
Who cares? He's getting p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-paid. We'd all do the same.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The fan duel deal was $30m a year over 4 years, be interesting to know what espn is paying to get him to do that. Double? Have to think he is smart enough to realize his audience was gonna flip out over it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
i didnt watch the video but does this mean watching it for free on youtube is dead or is it gonna be on ESPN's YT channel now?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
i didnt watch the video but does this mean watching it for free on youtube is dead or is it gonna be on ESPN's YT channel now?

According to things i Have read, you can still watch/listen to the show for free on his youtube channel.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Everything I've read said it will be ESPN's YT channel, not his, but still free to watch.