2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Rip legend.
Definitely in the Top 5 of all-time players.

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Essentially just bringing back the old rule but without docking you a current roster size slot with some exceptions:

the player must be on the 53-man roster; he can’t be called up from the practice squad. Second, the third quarterback can play only if the other two are injured or ejected. If one of the injured quarterbacks is cleared to return, the third quarterback must exit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Essentially just bringing back the old rule but without docking you a current roster size slot with some exceptions:
So is this adding another roster spot that's only for a QB, or are they eliminating the old one and making it QB only again?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So is this adding another roster spot that's only for a QB, or are they eliminating the old one and making it QB only again?
Its essentially adding another roster spot but its QB only. And that QB cannot play unless the first 2 QBs are injured and out for the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Neither. The game-day active roster is a sub-set of the 53 man roster. This is adding an extra spot on the game-day roster for a QB only.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, has the emergency (non-QB) ever won (as opposed to merely held on to) a victory in our lifetimes?

That said, them taking one of the 53-man roster spots makes a dicier proposition. I would expect every elimination game to have one, but don't think most regular season games will bother.

Sterling

El Presidente
To be fair, has the emergency (non-QB) ever won (as opposed to merely held on to) a victory in our lifetimes?

That said, them taking one of the 53-man roster spots makes a dicier proposition. I would expect every elimination game to have one, but don't think most regular season games will bother.
only 48 or whatever dress for each game. the emergency QB would be an additional guy that doesn't count towards that, but yes they'd have to be part of the overall 53 man roster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

EDIT prob good for the new owners to just drop the name altogether to remove everything related to snyder they can

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dude comes across as a huge faggot shill already in that clip.

You don't even have to press play. Just the still image screams faggot.

I dont understand the draw to McAfee. Just looks like a douche fratboy always wearing that dumb tank top.

I was interested for a hot minute when I thought it was John McAfee back from the dead.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

EDIT prob good for the new owners to just drop the name altogether to remove everything related to snyder they can

I assume that's the dude who trademarked all the other possible names? LOL. Legendary, even if he is a redskins fan.