2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not really sure Ravens had a choice, the exclusive route just delays this same predicament a year and costs $45m this year.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He should send the Vikings defense some champagne

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rumor is the Dolphins are gonna offer him a max deal after this draft.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
the only way lamar is a commander is the tiny <1% chance that snyder gives him some massive wild contract just to piss off the other owners on his way out. pretty sure the new team owner would pay most the contract anyway? wont happen, but heard some radio folks laughing at the idea

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1678233493786.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We used to have a really solid AFCN representation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Ravens fan checking in.
I'll be thrilled if some dumbass owner ponies up enough money to entice Jackson to leave. Fucking worthless. Never could throw, and with all the injuries now he can't run either. Peaked in his second year and has been downhill since. He and his over-bloated ego (along with the idiots from the NFLPA pressuring him) are no longer wanted in Baltimore - the vast majority of Ravens fans are done with him and his stupid salary demands.
The only question is, what QB now? Jimmy is still available, eh? Saw some draft pundit say they should draft the guy from Kentucky, I think. Doesn't matter really. Anything would be better than a washed up loser who gave up on his own teammates. (Watching Mahomes play through an obviously hurt leg and win really sealed the deal for a lot of people.)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If $40M is "mediocre starting quarterback on a new contract" money I'd hate to think what Rodgers or Brady might get for a 1 year deal somewhere. Seems like the bidding starts at $50M.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If by some miracle an owner would give Lamar the type of contract he wants, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens don't match and go after Anthony Richardson. He could sit behind Huntley for a year, provided they bring Huntley back, if they don't think Richardson would be ready right away.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If $40M is "mediocre starting quarterback on a new contract" money I'd hate to think what Rodgers or Brady might get for a 1 year deal somewhere. Seems like the bidding starts at $50M.
Rodgers is making $50 a year. $59 for 2023.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There was one other prominent Ravens fan but I forgot his name.

Tea was the other prominent Bengals poster.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There was one other prominent Ravens fan but I forgot his name.

Tea was the other prominent Bengals poster.
Yeah oh tea for Tuesday with the luck dragon avatar.

I remember the other ravens. His name was Famm Famm or something like that.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like