2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Uh oh Alex Alex

That is some TMZ stuff
Like people are gonna forget that shitsburgh had a rapist as the face of their team for 18 years just because dude's gold digging baby mama is talking shit again for the umpteenth time since he was drafted?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The "even within his own conference" qualifier doesn't really add much impact considering the AFC is loaded with all the best QBs.

This right here is why he will come close to what he wants. You just can't compete in the AFC without that super star QB. NO FUCKIN WAY you give LJ a 100% guaranteed contract. But he will get the dollar amount I bet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
She's done this a couple times now. Pussy must be great.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shes also dumb as fuck to want to cancel him now. Wait until he at least gets his huge payday so you can blackmail him for more.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
Me, IRL, as a ravens fan waking up seeing more Larmar BS:

season 7 GIF

I feel like I'm in purgatory, I wish he'd just shit on the ravens and leave instead of shitting on us and staying.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey getting 3 extra 3rd round picks in one draft to solve racism is totally cool.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Hey getting 3 extra 3rd round picks in one draft to solve racism is totally cool.

Three 3rds is kind of ridiculous, too. Makes the CMC trade that much easier for them. From only 4 picks in the upcoming draft to 11 just that quick.

Merrith

Swapping from #1 to #9, also getting pick #61 (late 2nd), Panthers 1st next year, and Panthers 2nd in 2025...plus DJ Moore to Bears.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user